Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gemma Fuller's MPF Application.

2 posters

Go down

Gemma Fuller's MPF Application. Empty Gemma Fuller's MPF Application.

Post  DerpWhale Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:28 pm

Steam Name And ID: Derpwhale

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:47976958

In-Game Main Character Name: Gemma Fuller

How long have you played on the server?: A week.

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph): Gemma Fuller was born in Hanoi, Vietnam on the 5th December 1992. Her family was poor, and abandoned her in the Market when she was a few months old. Luckily, a Police Officer found her and took her in. She was put into an orphanage and stayed there for 8 years. She was always paranoid and got bullied because of her height at the time. Eventually, she was adopted by a British couple, Mr and Mrs Fuller, who Re-named her Gemma, due to the fact that she was called 'Gem' by the Volunteers at the Orphanage. Her new parents brought her to where they lived in London, and eventually she got used to the English way of life. However, her parents didn't treat her as their daughter any more than a Slave, and she grew up to dislike people, just like they disliked her. When she was sixteen, she ran away and made a living from selling various items she stole from other citizens in London.

When the invasion struck Earth, Gemma was already skilled in theft and 'Breaking and Entering'. She made use of the turmoil to steal supplies, which kept her going a few days after the Human surrender to the Combine. Eventually, she was rounded up like everyone else, and brought to the Cess-pit of City 17. Here, she tried to start afresh, and attempted to be friends with many of the Citizens in her Block. Unfortunately, her Bad attitude and Anger issues held her back from other people, and she was forced to suffer alone.

One day, she found some old rope lying around in the Rubbish bins, and decided what she had to do. At her apartment, she got one of the stools from the corner, tied the rope in a Noose, tied it to an old vent in the Ceiling, and stood on the stool. While putting the rope around her neck, MPF burst into the building and swept through the rooms. They found her just as she kicked the stool away, so one of them shot the rope, where Gemma fell to the ground. The impact knocked her out.

The MPF decided to transfer her to City 18, a small urban area where she could be kept under constant surveillance. Her hatred of everyone around her drove Gemma to apply for the MPF, where she could get her revenge, and never be alone again.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10):
/me Searches the suspect for Contraband.
/me salutes the Higher ranked Officer.
/me Kicks the Citizen, attempting to knock them over. (/roll)
/me holds the gun to the man's face and waits for the Amputation order.
/me ducks into cover.
/me attempts to smack the Lady across the face
/me reads the Combine Manual, learning as she does.
/me nods at the Loyalist
/me picks the Unconscious man up and drags him across the floor.
An RP situation: /me sees the Suspect
Me:"Citizen"
Me:"wall"
*Citizen puts their hands on the wall.*
Me:"Apply"
Citizen: Joe Bloggs 133700
/radio "Searching Suspect"
/me Attempts to tie the man.
[looc] Me:Resist?
[looc] Citizen:No
/me ties the man and searches for contraband.
/me finds a Gun.
Me: Firearm Found.
Me: Follow Me
/me brings Citizen to the Nexus where she hands him over to the COURT unit.

Why do you want to be MPF?: The enhance the Role-play of myself and Others.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your

whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: Yes

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?: Yes

Do not go Rogue without my authorization! (Burningfox6). Also, If I'm not on, ask someone to ask me,

and just try to get your rank to 04 before you go Rogue.

DerpWhale

Back to top Go down

Gemma Fuller's MPF Application. Empty Re: Gemma Fuller's MPF Application.

Post  Spectre Once-ler Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:43 pm

DerpWhale wrote:Steam Name And ID: Derpwhale

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:47976958

In-Game Main Character Name: Gemma Fuller

How long have you played on the server?: A week.

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph): Gemma Fuller was born in Hanoi, Vietnam on the 5th December 1992. Her family was poor, and abandoned her in the Market when she was a few months old. Luckily, a Police Officer found her and took her in. She was put into an orphanage and stayed there for 8 years. She was always paranoid and got bullied because of her height at the time. Eventually, she was adopted by a British couple, Mr and Mrs Fuller, who Re-named her Gemma, due to the fact that she was called 'Gem' by the Volunteers at the Orphanage. Her new parents brought her to where they lived in London, and eventually she got used to the English way of life. However, her parents didn't treat her as their daughter any more than a Slave, and she grew up to dislike people, just like they disliked her. When she was sixteen, she ran away and made a living from selling various items she stole from other citizens in London.

When the invasion struck Earth, Gemma was already skilled in theft and 'Breaking and Entering'. She made use of the turmoil to steal supplies, which kept her going a few days after the Human surrender to the Combine. Eventually, she was rounded up like everyone else, and brought to the Cess-pit of City 17. Here, she tried to start afresh, and attempted to be friends with many of the Citizens in her Block. Unfortunately, her Bad attitude and Anger issues held her back from other people, and she was forced to suffer alone.

One day, she found some old rope lying around in the Rubbish bins, and decided what she had to do. At her apartment, she got one of the stools from the corner, tied the rope in a Noose, tied it to an old vent in the Ceiling, and stood on the stool. While putting the rope around her neck, MPF burst into the building and swept through the rooms. They found her just as she kicked the stool away, so one of them shot the rope, where Gemma fell to the ground. The impact knocked her out.

The MPF decided to transfer her to City 18, a small urban area where she could be kept under constant surveillance. Her hatred of everyone around her drove Gemma to apply for the MPF, where she could get her revenge, and never be alone again.
A very interesting and nice story. I really like it.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10):
/me Searches the suspect for Contraband.
/me salutes the Higher ranked Officer.
/me Kicks the Citizen, attempting to knock them over. (/roll)
/me holds the gun to the man's face and waits for the Amputation order.
/me ducks into cover.
/me attempts to smack the Lady across the face
/me reads the Combine Manual, learning as she does.
/me nods at the Loyalist
/me picks the Unconscious man up and drags him across the floor.
An RP situation: /me sees the Suspect
Me:"wall"
*Citizen puts their hands on the wall.*
Me:"Apply"
Citizen: Joe Bloggs 133700
/radio "Searching Suspect"
/me Attempts to tie the man.
[looc] Me:Resist?
[looc] Citizen:No
/me ties the man and searches for contraband.
/me finds a Gun.
Me: Firearm Found.
Me: Follow Me
/me brings Citizen to the Nexus where she hands him over to the COURT unit.
Also a really great RP example.

Why do you want to be MPF?: The enhance the Role-play of myself and Others.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your

whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: Yes

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?: Yes

Do not go Rogue without my authorization! (Burningfox6). Also, If I'm not on, ask someone to ask me,

and just try to get your rank to 04 before you go Rogue.
I'd say accepted if I could.
Spectre Once-ler
Spectre Once-ler
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Spectre Once-ler Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:44 pm

Accepted! -Renzo
Spectre Once-ler
Spectre Once-ler
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down