Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Potato MPF app [fixed]

2 posters

Go down

Potato MPF app [fixed] Empty Potato MPF app [fixed]

Post  MachoTaco Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:28 pm

Steam ID: steam_ 0:1:18971076

In-Game Main Character Name:Tracy 'Fire' StoneBlood

How long have you played on the server?: 3 days

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph):
When Tracy was born she didn't like stupid people, that does include most of the resistance and citizens. She grew up around people who protested and got themselves killed because of it. Her parents died in the protesting too, but she didn't feel sorry for them because she know she had no freedom of speech to protest. She then started to work as a part-time CWU, she liked it, she kept getting loyalist points. Those points kept her alive, she decided she liked the way of life as a CWU, but wants to patrol the streets and get rid of the idiots that protested and whined.

When she turned 18 she was a complete loyalist. She kept helping the CWU and MPFs as much as possible, going undercover and such to reveal rebel bases. Now she wants to be part of the people who get rid of the scumbags (rebels). Now all she wants to do is join the MPF. It is 2 paragraphs but it doesn't show up as two for some reason

Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10):
**MPF-04.19079 notices a citizen shoving something into his pocket
**MPF-04.19079 says, "citizen, what do you have in your pocket"
**citizen spits at the officer
**MPF-04.19079 says, "Wall, now."
**citizen the replies, "Why don't you make me"
**MPF-04.19079 takes out stunstick and waves it in the man in the mans face
**citizen says, "Ohhhh I'm soooo scared."
**MPF-04.19079 then proceeds to hit him with her stunstick, he falls
**MPF-04.19079 then pats him down finding a gun with a note reading, "rebel base is in the slums"
**MPF-04.19079 radios in "we have a possible location for a rebel hide-out and a man that is going to be amputated."
**MPF-OfC.88165 radios back "Affirmative, we will look into the rebel base"

Why do you want to be MPF?: I want to be MPF because it seems to be really cool, I've played on this server for a few days now and i see the MPFs have quite a bit of fun.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your

whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: Yes completly

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?:Yes

Do not go Rogue without my authorization! (Burningfox6). Also, If I'm not on, ask someone to ask me,

and just try to get your rank to 04 before you go Rogue. OK

MachoTaco

Back to top Go down

Potato MPF app [fixed] Empty Re: Potato MPF app [fixed]

Post  Renzo Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:33 pm

DENIED
Renzo
Renzo
| Community Owner | App Manager | Donator | Ventrilo Admin | Minecraft Admin |
| Community Owner | App Manager | Donator | Ventrilo Admin | Minecraft Admin |

https://www.facebook.com/renzofergod

Back to top Go down