Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well......

+2
Moona
Achroite
6 posters

Go down

Well...... Empty Well......

Post  Achroite Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:27 pm

So, after playing on your server for a little while I noticed the standard of RP is well... Terrible.

Not so much from the CP, although they should be more forceful.

I'm seeing people with physdecs like 'Is a happy man' and 'is an alcoholic'. They make me laugh but they also make me sad.
Now I have no doubt that anyone on this forum does this, and you're probably thinking "Well, it's not like we can do anything about it". Well you can.
I suggest for one when you see someone with one of these fail physdecs you, you know... Tell them. If someone isn't responding right, tell them "Hey, in a situation like this you probably wouldn't act like this." etc...

Also, you guys need to set a good example. Seriously I don't fucking expect to see this:
Well...... 9fqs08
Also maybe some of you who always play as cps go citizen for a while and talk to some bad rpers and you can seriously get them to rp way better.

Earlier today, when I saw a bunch of citizens running around failrping and the Cps did just about nothing. I know you shouldn't have to deal with that but on my old server if something like that happened I'd get all the citizens in the area to line up against the wall and beat them to maintain order.

I'm sorry, I know it sounds like I've come in and feel like I own the place. But if you wan't decent roleplayers to join, make this a server that they would want to be in.

Rage over.
Achroite
Achroite

Back to top Go down

Well...... Empty Re: Well......

Post  Moona Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:02 am

I'm sorry if you see me doing any of this at late times. (Roughly 2am GMT0+/-) I get derpy when i'm tired...
I apologize if I do any of these things.

Moona
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Dani Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:18 pm

I ehm... i tend to fly around and fallover for no reason sooooooooooo i have noooo excuse.. :3
Dani
Dani

Back to top Go down

Post  The Real Topsy Krett Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:36 am

You, sir, had the pleasure of joining the server during the 'Minge Hours'.

Confused? Allow me to explain. It's 2:30 in the morning, Mr. Admin Man has been playing aaaaaaall day, helping new players, RPing, and giving Swag blowjobs. Mr. Admin Man is fed up, he's tire but doesn't want to go to sleep, so he stays online and watches in glee as people wreck the server. Mr. Admin Man COULD help, but he's done taking the server seriously and just gives zero fucks. This makes Mr. Admin Man a big player in the Minge Hours.

The other big players in the Minge Hours are the minges themselves. These Minges are all Australian children. They also give no fucks. Nuff said.

So where does that leave you? Abso-fucking-lutely nowhere.

TL;DR, DONT JOIN THE SERVER AT TWO IN THE MORNING
The Real Topsy Krett
The Real Topsy Krett
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Fox McCloud Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:26 pm

I will say, Im seeing ALOT of physgun abuse among MPF and admins, specificaly picking up people and setting them somewhere else or throwing them across the map when they could of been delt with IC. I believe we should only give the physguns to administrators and CWU engineers/repairmen.

Its getting rediculous.
Fox McCloud
Fox McCloud
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  RustyRazor Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:44 pm

Actually, if we bring them somewhere else, it's mostly because of the famous RP School that good RPers will only know if they will ever offer themsleves to teach someone.

About the tri-physgun pic that made me lol, it's probably because the dudes with physgun didn't really notice that the person was alerady being dealt with, and just thought about stopping them XD

About the don't-do-shit-when-there-are-fail-rpers, sometimes it could happen we don't see them.
And, failrpers go dealt with OOCly not ICly. If we deal with them ICly they will not learn the rules.

RustyRazor
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum