Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

C$N | Shadow Char: Josh 'Shadow' Kane

+4
Harreh
RustyRazor
Fox McCloud
Jawa108
8 posters

Go down

C$N | Shadow       Char: Josh 'Shadow' Kane Empty C$N | Shadow Char: Josh 'Shadow' Kane

Post  Jawa108 Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:47 am

Josh 'Shadow' Kane
C$N | Shadow

This guy Is driving me nuts,
his character keeps claiming to have tec. way out of context,
He keeps claiming he has a *Nexus passport* But isn't even CWU,

And when he has entered the Nexus he does stuff like this:

MPF-SHIELD-NOVA-02.63121 says "<:: You wouldn't mind if I searched you?"
[LOOC] Josh 'Shadow' Kane: Contraband is OOC, so go ahead.

I don't honestly see the problem with rebels saying anything contraband on them is OOC, but when you enter the nexus and still have the gall to try and get away with shit lke this, it drives me up the wall.

Other things he has that are way out of context are:
He has used an EMP that can break combine locks so he can get past locked doors.
He has used a device that straps onto the victims neck, and can can kill them if they fiddle with it too much.
He has personally taken off my Vortigaunt collar, and didn't RP it out so well. You'd need to be a serious expert of combine tech to be able to take off a Vort's collar as well.

This guy is making me crazy with all his ooc statements about Void, going so far as to nearly kill me with a knife and telling me to void it.

I hope that someone will do something about him, maybe not a ban but at least an OOC PK or a temp ban. Thank you for reading this.
Jawa108
Jawa108

Back to top Go down

C$N | Shadow       Char: Josh 'Shadow' Kane Empty Re: C$N | Shadow Char: Josh 'Shadow' Kane

Post  Fox McCloud Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:56 am

I give +support for this ban. This guy has some of the worst RP I've seen on this server so far.

I just got out of a senario where he /roll-ed and said "/me punches you 3 times till you are knocked out" and then dragged me to the slums, zip-tied me, and shot me to death when I got up with out ANY RP what-so-ever. I asked him where the hell he found a shotgun with ammo, a knife, zip ties, and a radio IC and he said I found it on the ground in the slums, which I dont buy for a moment.

I have found him in the Clinic minge-stealing ALL of our supplies and have had to restock the entire clinic 5 times today alone as a result.

This guy is an all out horrable role player and a minge-stealer.

I give full +support for a ban.
Fox McCloud
Fox McCloud
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

C$N | Shadow       Char: Josh 'Shadow' Kane Empty Re: C$N | Shadow Char: Josh 'Shadow' Kane

Post  RustyRazor Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:55 am

Considering on the amount of ban requests pending on his name.. I guess me and the other admins will decide.

RustyRazor
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Harreh Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:26 am

Well, I +Support.

He killed me once without roll, and stole from the Armoury without the cameras catching him. Aswell as arguing OOC when we told him to move to the back of the line.

Last edited by Harreh on Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Harreh
Harreh
Donator
Donator

https://twitter.com/#!/TheTypicalBrit

Back to top Go down

Post  Spectre Once-ler Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:32 am

I give a +support, too. I saw when he RP'ed using that EMP on a door..
This would require the highest degrees in for engineering AND the materials, which are nearly impossible to get.
Spectre Once-ler
Spectre Once-ler
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Dani Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:33 pm

I give a +support since he just uses it to mingegrab items from MPF locker room, Thus i think he should be banned, INFACT I WANT HIM BANNED NAO. DO IT. <3
Dani
Dani

Back to top Go down

Post  ZNeetoBurrito Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:29 pm

+Support

He entered the Nexus, without a CWU uniform.
I let it slide. In his description it said Black Hair | And all that, yet it said nothing of a CWU uniform or OOCing the anti-civil items.
I proceeded to look him over, pat him down as my OTA.
When my OTA stood above him, watching him work, he said "Hey, could you step back a bit?"
He doesn't FEARrp, And as stated above how the fuck he has an EMP device that removes and breaks locks is beyond me.
He used his device to somehow unlock the collars on the Vortigaunt slave, right in front of a few Cps' faces.
He continually voids his anti-civil items.
Once he kidnapped my CWU and placed a device on my neck.
Around at the end of the scene, he goes "Oh yeah! I have a disguise on, you can't recognize me at all."
This device is also stated above. If I said ANY thing about him, I would die, even though its like a fucking sticker that he plopped on my neck. Nothing major was involved he just put it there like a sticker and ushered me out, demanding AR-2's, OTA armor, and lots else.
He also says he can get AR-2s to work for anyone he wants.
AR-2s require a biosig and without it, it shuts down.

+SUPPORT
Ban him please.
ZNeetoBurrito
ZNeetoBurrito
Server Operator
Server Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  Spectre Once-ler Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:20 pm

Shadow is banned for a week, due to several +supports on his several ban requests. Have a nice day.
Spectre Once-ler
Spectre Once-ler
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  COMPANION---CUBE Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:13 pm

+Support I'M GLAD HE GOT BANNED
COMPANION---CUBE
COMPANION---CUBE
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  RustyRazor Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:34 pm

All these + supports will make me turn the ban into a permanent one.

RustyRazor
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Fox McCloud Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:58 pm

I do believe he has rightfuly earned a perma-ban. But beacuse I dont believe in perma-banning I suggest rather a 3 month ban, which is proper length for learning RP.
Fox McCloud
Fox McCloud
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down