Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DJ-PON3's MPF app (for when MPF apps open)

2 posters

Go down

DJ-PON3's MPF app (for when MPF apps open) Empty DJ-PON3's MPF app (for when MPF apps open)

Post  DJ-PON3 Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:16 pm

Steam Name: DJ-PON3

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24310737
In-Game Main Character Name: Kyle Kestrel

How long have you played on the server?: Couple of days

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph):
Isaac was a battlemedic for 6 years but when a bomb exploded and killed most of his squad he was lucky to get away with a moderately mangled leg and a scar under his eye , After he was Invalided from the military he decided to take his work to help people so he signed up as a paramedic Due to his military and medical training he did well in this profession But he decided medical life was too boring without any kind of risk SO he decided to take up work with quite shady corporations doing security jobs or some medical work He was happy He had a well paying job and it was exciting too all was good But then The portal opened

After he was shipped off to city 18 and all that excitement left behind for a boring mindless life being civil and watching pubic amputations around the clock He decided he had ,had enough So after seeing all those Civil protection posters and seeing all the fun they get to have he decided to give it a try
and went to the nearest Application office and signed up

Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10): (citizen throws a bottle at another citizen)
Me : Citizen
Me : Isolate
(citizens Spread out) ( to Citizen who threw the bottle )
Me : Citizen Wall
It : (steps to wall )
Me : Attempts to tie Resist ?
It : No
Me : Ties and searches for contraband ( finds a pistol clip )
Me : citizen prepare to receive Civil judgement
Me : Knocks citizen out with stunstick and drags to detention
Me : Puts the stunbaton in the citizens mouth causing agonising pain
Me : Jabs the barrel of the gun in the citizens back as a reminder not to mess with him
Me : Drags the stunbaton down the citizens back Slowly to cause as much pain as possible
Why do you want to be MPF?: While RPing as a Citizen is nice I want to have the opportunity to RP as an Evil sadistic bastard and have some fun at the same time
Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?:Yes i fully understand

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?: Yes fully

Do not go Rogue without my authorization! (Burningfox6). Also, If I'm not on, ask someone to ask me,

and just try to get your rank to 04 before you go Rogue.

Last edited by DJ-PON3 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to change my characters name :S)

DJ-PON3

Back to top Go down

DJ-PON3's MPF app (for when MPF apps open) Empty I like it!

Post  ModernGaming Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:52 pm

I like your app!

ACCEPTED

ModernGaming

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198049310989

Back to top Go down