Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phoenix's Vortigaunt application

2 posters

Go down

Phoenix's Vortigaunt application Empty Phoenix's Vortigaunt application

Post  Phoenix1355 Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:34 am

Steam Name And ID: Phoenix1355 STEAM_0:0:26933218
In-Game Main Character Name: Jake Harris
In-Game Desired Vortigaunt name: Sach'wa

How long have you played on the server?: 3 - 4 days

Character Backstory: (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph):

When Sach'wa was a little vortigaunt, he mother was killed by some combines. The combines had invaded hes homeland. Hes father managed to escape the combines, but without Sach'wa. Sach'wa wasn't found by the combines though. He was hiding in the house when the combines killed hes mother, and ran after hes father. From that day on, he swor, that he was gonna do something about those combines. But after some weeks, he lost hope. No one ever came to rescue him. He was just all alone in hes house.

Finally after some months, some vortigaunts came to hes house. There we three of them. One of them was wounded. He died after some time. Sach'wa was so happy to see some other vortigaunts.
After some time, they decided to leave the house. They knew that the combines was coming. They took Sach'wa with them, cause the knew what the combines did to little vortigaunts. They managed to escape to a planet called Xen.

Then the Black Mesa incident occurred. The two vortigaunts that took him to Xen, died. He was a grown up vortigaunt when the incident occurred, so he had know the two vortigaunts for a long time. He then found some other vortigaunts and grouped up with them. Sach'wa and the others didn't know what do about the combine invasion, so they decided to head to a planet called earth. When they arrived, the 7 hour war began. They got a leader called Nihilanth. Nihilanth and the group helped the rebels fight against the combines. Nihilanth died later on in the fight. Then Sach'wa meet a rebel called Doctor Gordon Freeman. He was the leader of the rebels. Sach'wa helped Freeman fight against the combines.

One day, Sach'wa got shot in the leg, by one of the elite combines. Hes wound wasn't big, but it was a special bullet, that stunned Sach'wa. Some time after that, Sach'wa waked up in a big room, full of other vortigaunts. He was confused. He didn't know if he was saved by some rebels, or he was captured by the combines. He asked some of the vortigaunts of they knew what was going on. He found out, that he was captured by the combines. He was then brought to a city called City 18. From now on, he was gonna live hes life, cleaning floors...

Examples of actions you would do In-Game:

/me Sweeps the floor with a hopeless look.
*A Combine makes a citizen face the wall*
/me Looks at the citizen, who's future don't seem bright.
*The Combine amputates the citizen*
/me stops up at the sound of gunshots.
*The combine walks up to me and pulls out he device*
/me Starts sweeping the floor, in hope of that the combine will leave.
*The combine shocks me with hes device*
/me Falls onto hes knees, trying not to scream in case of tracking attention.
*The combine walks away, releasing a small laughter*
/me Tries to get up on his feet again, but fails because of the shock.
*Two combines walks by*
/me Get's up on his feet again pretending like nothing happened, and starts sweeping again.
*A citizen walks by me, and looks at me with a sad expression in his face*
/me Looks at the citizen, hoping that the rebels will succeed soon.

Example of speech you would use in-game:
"We dooo not fear the enemy, but ssstill we don't fight"
"Yesterday, is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. But today is a gift, so reach out and take it. That is one of our finest poemsss."
"Forgivesss is a great thing, but no one ssseems to have it anymore."
"Does the future look bright? That question might never be answered"
"We only wish to fight, if its worth fighting for"
"Lead the way, and we will follow"

Why do you want to be a Vortigaunt?: Because i think they are some amazing species. I like the way they talk in "Shakespeare English". I would also like to be something else than a citizen, so i thought that to be a vortigaunt would be cool.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: Yes, i fully understand that.

Phoenix1355

Back to top Go down

Phoenix's Vortigaunt application Empty Re: Phoenix's Vortigaunt application

Post  Burningfox6 Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:32 am

It's alright, but doesn't follow Canon and you say "hes" not "He's".

DENIED.
Burningfox6
Burningfox6
Owner
Owner

https://surge-gaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down