Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ukraine's Admin Application

Go down

Ukraine's Admin Application Empty Ukraine's Admin Application

Post  Ukraine Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:57 pm

Question ONE: Please state your position on our server, citizen, CWU, MPF or OTHER (specify).
Rebel , MpF(COURT DvL) , Citizen , Shop Owner , Overwatch , Roleplay Teacher

Question TWO: Please state how long you have played on the Tactical Surge Gaming HL2RP Server.
One-Two Months

Question THREE: Please state three reasons why you believe you should be an admin on our server. Then state what is different about you from other applicants.
I was an admin before the admin wipe , I am one of the most helpful players on the server, I also have been known to host very fun events for citizens and MpF , I have experience with the current playerbase and they trust me.

Question FOUR: Do you have past administrative experience? (yes, no)
Yes
If yes, are you still an admin? (yes,no)
No
If you are no longer an admin, why are you no longer in that position? (explain)
The admin wipe.

Question FIVE: Please state why you have chosen to apply for ADMIN on Tactical Surge Gaming.
Because its the only server I actually roleplay on and I applying for my old position back.

Question SIX: If you were in a situation where you were faced by two punchwhores randomly killing citizens, what would be your approach?
Take them to RP school and see if they can be helped in the situation, If not I'd kick if it continues then ban.

Question SEVEN: What are your desires for our server? Where do you wish the server to be in a few months time?
64 Slots, Maxed all day, More servers and Great roleplay.

Question EIGHT: How long have you been playing Half Life 2 Roleplay?
Five Years.

Question NINE: How old are you?

Question TEN: What is your time zone? (e.g. Pacific Standard Time, MST)
EST

Question ELEVEN: What do you think makes a good admin?
Someone who doesn't admin for themselvs but for the community, they put community before themselves

Question TWELVE: If you were an admin for Tactical Surge Gaming, would you follow the guidelines and server rules, as well as represent the TSG Community, in a professional manner?
Yes
Ukraine
Ukraine

Back to top Go down