Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark's Application

Go down

Dark's Application Empty Dark's Application

Post  darkwing9912 Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:57 pm

Steam Name And ID: "darkwing9912" STEAM_0:1:31767570

In-Game Main Character Name: Gey'mos Dethid.

How long have you played on the server?:About a week now.

Character Backstory: (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph):

Gey'mos lived as a slave to the combine which made him vow to never work for or help them.
After the "incident" at black mesa Gey'mos managed to live under the protection of the human resistance in City 6 where they hid him from the combine threat.
As Gey'mos appeared to be friendly to them and wish to help with any tasks, the Rebels appeared to grow fond of him resulting in having a decent life on Earth doing work for them.
Unfortunately for a reason unclear to Gey'mos he was sent to City 18.
The transition made this creature very saddened, however after a long search he found the human resistance.
To this day Gey'mos still helps out the resistance, however as their presence in City 18 has decreased recently he has found himself without a purpose.

Right now Gey'mos lives in the 45th Civil Housing in which he simply tries to live through the combine's watch.
Once his safety for the day is secured he attempts to find wherever the rebels are now hiding in the hope that they may help the city rid of the Combine.
If he completes this task he may just be set free, not literally but theoreticaly.

Sorry the backstory is short, I prefer to enhance it through RolePlay in-game.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game: (minimum):
/me Attempts to clean up the blood off of the floor.
/me Walks away as the combine approaches.
/me Gives a gesture to show that he wishes to get past.
/me Starts cleaning anything nearby to look innocent to Combine.
/me Quickly runs up stairs to get away from the firefight.
/me Starts to sweep the dusty floor to clear mind.
/me Starts to clean the building's entrace quickly.
/me Tries to find any refuse to put in nearby bins.
/me Notices Citizen being beaten and shy's away.

Example of speech you would use in-game: (minimum 6):
"This one thinks that fighting alone would be foolish..."
"This one believes that you, shall be a great aid"
"The Combine, are staring..."
"We, should go now."
"It is best if this one does not provoke the Combine."
"Perhaps I may help you in some way?"

Why do you want to be a Vortigaunt?: I believe it would be somthing else interesting and a new experiance roleplaying.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: Yes, I fully understand.

darkwing9912

Back to top Go down