Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deadjoker's MPF Application

2 posters

Go down

Deadjoker's MPF Application Empty Deadjoker's MPF Application

Post  Deadjoker Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:40 am

Steam Name And ID: [HST] General Joker [CRT.A]

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25416545

In-Game Main Character Name: James Williams

How long have you played on the server?: Less than a day, but I have more than a year of experience with HL2 Serious RP, including MPF.

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph): James Williams was born to a high-class family in the United States. He lived a good part of his early life in seclusion, due to his protective mother and his father working constantly. Up until he was fifteen, he had everything anybody could want. He was extremely intelligent, trained in sparring and several forms of martial arts, though not how to use it effectively, and had everything he asked for. But, as many children born into high-class families do, he formed a false superiority complex and became the very definition of the word 'Pompous'. Nobody cared, as nobody else but his mother and people working in the house saw him. Not that they enjoyed it, but they were getting payed good money to clean the house. Who cared if some pompous brat yelled at them? Then, he got the wakeup call of a lifetime. His father, who just happened to be bringing in all of the money for their fancy lifestyle, died in a car wreck. His mother couldn't find a good job, and ended up working in a Wal-Mart. They're house, their money, and all their maids and butlers dissapeared. Still consumed with himself, he resented the idea of Public School, and refused to socialize with any of the 'Low-Lives' there. After a beating or two for pissing off the wrong people, he finally started realising how ignorant he was being. He tried to socialize, but by that time it was too late. To pass time, he took some classes and learned how to use his skills effectively. Around that time, the Seven Hour War came along. He tried to live his life as normal as possible, with the constant City transfers, but found it difficult. The early years were brutal. He learned how to ignore pain, and fear. After a transfer to City 23, the transfers became much less frequent, and he lived there for a few years. He requested a transfer to City 18 after he'd pissed off some guy to the point where he was knocking on his door at 2:00 AM just to piss him off. He entered the City just as a riot began, and saw firsthand the power of the MPF. He saw in this opportunity. He couldn't live a normal life as a Citizen. He was far beyond that point. The MPF symbolized a new beginning for him. A chance to do something less mundane than the Citizen grind.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10):
/me flicks on his stunstick.
/me swings his stunstick towards the Citizen's back/head
/me unholsters his pistol.
/me roughly pushes the Citizen into the wall.
/me pats the Citizen down.
/me takes out a tie, attempting to tie the man's hands.
/me takes out his flashlight, flicking it on.
/me squeezes the trigger, sending a round at (Person I'm shooting at.)
/me reaches up, taking off his mask.
/me twirls his stunstick casually.

Why do you want to be MPF?: It's a different side of RP, and it's something to do when Civi RP gets extremely mundane.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your

whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: Yes.

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?: Yes.

Do not go Rogue without my authorization! (Burningfox6). Also, If I'm not on, ask someone to ask me,

and just try to get your rank to 04 before you go Rogue.

Deadjoker

Back to top Go down

Deadjoker's MPF Application Empty Re: Deadjoker's MPF Application

Post  L.Lawliet Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:49 am

-/+SUPPORT

RP example needs to add some citizen actions what you showed is just /meing a bunch of actions.
L.Lawliet
L.Lawliet
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down