Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DUUUUUUURH, MPF APPLICATION OF CAPS LOCK

2 posters

Go down

DUUUUUUURH, MPF APPLICATION OF CAPS LOCK Empty DUUUUUUURH, MPF APPLICATION OF CAPS LOCK

Post  Spectre Once-ler Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:32 pm

Steam Name And ID: [The S-Squad] Digicolt STEAM_0:1:16668186

In-Game Main Character Name: Melanie Gross or something like that, I fucking forgot and the server is fucked upside down.

How long have you played on the server?: 1 day.

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph):
Melanie lived with her family in Germany before the war. She almost never left the house, just to stay home with her family. When the war got there and the combine invaded earth, her family and herself were captured. When the war was over and the combine had won, they were sent to different cities around the world. Melanie was sent to City 18 where she is now.

In City 18, Melanie started out by walking around pretty alone. She doesn't talk much with people nor the MPF around the city. After being with her family all the time, she has a bit problems now having to live for herself. Although, it's not that hard. The MPF hands out rations and they watch over the city, making sure nothing un-civil happens, so Melanie also feels pretty safe. After being in City 18 for some time, she started to serious more up, and thought of the idea of joining the MPF. The reason she wants to join the MPF, is to feel safe and keep everything civil, even if it is needed to beat someone up. Now she just waits for an answer..

Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10):
/me walks around Plaza on patrol.
/me see's a man running through, quickly running towards him.
/me yells "Stop right there!"
-The man stops up-
/me quickly approaches the man, flicking on her stunbaton.
/me says "Why were you running? It is un-civil."
Citizen: I-I am very sorry, i-it won't happen again.
/me says "I hope not. This is your first and only warning."
-The citizen slowly walks away again-
/me says "Hold on, for a second."
-The citizen stops again-
/me says "To be sure that you're not holding contraband, get up towards the wall."
-The citizen walks up and faces the wall.
/me attempts to put a zip-tie on the citizen.
-Success-
/me checks the citizen from top to toe.
/me says "Clean."
/me unties the citizen again.
/me says "Alright, you can go."
Citizen: T-thank y-you.
-The citizen slowly walks away again.-

Why do you want to be MPF?: Let us just say the truth: RP'ing as a citizen is boring. Even passive RP. RP'ing as an MPF is way more interesting. And fun.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your

whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: Ofcourse.

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?: Yup.

Complain about the backstory, please. I suck ass at making those. Same goes to the RP example.
Spectre Once-ler
Spectre Once-ler
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

DUUUUUUURH, MPF APPLICATION OF CAPS LOCK Empty Re: DUUUUUUURH, MPF APPLICATION OF CAPS LOCK

Post  Burningfox6 Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:25 pm

Hamburgers.
Burningfox6
Burningfox6
Owner
Owner

https://surge-gaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down