Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gentles MPF app (revised and fixed as requested)

3 posters

Go down

Gentles MPF app (revised and fixed as requested) Empty Gentles MPF app (revised and fixed as requested)

Post  Gentlespy (brony hater) Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:40 am

Steam Name And ID: Gentlespy ID:0:0:41565508

In-Game Main Character Name:John Anders

How long have you played on the server?: 2 weeks

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph): John Anders was born to Mr. and Mrs. Anders 20 years before the war begun. He was a regular person, he loved his life,his family and and his pet cat. when John was 12 he lost his dear cat and went into depression for a few days. When his 18th birthday came he thought about joining The SAS of Britain he served 2 years in the SAS until the war came.

At the time of earths surrender, John and his Father,James Anders were in the same squad,his father being the leader. When they were sent in, the battle took place over the span of the whole 7-Hour war. When it was the 6th hour of the war, John's Father was killed by an elite. John was the sole,last survivor of his squad. When he heard of the surrender, he though "this is complete b******t,we cant lose this". John was eventually captured and sent to The City and that is where John still remains today......

Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10):
Search Citizens for illegal goods
defend the nexus
assist in killing rebels
enforce the laws
amputate verdict 1 citizens
order citizens to apply
open the ration centers every so often
assist OTA in matters of civil unrest
and keep citizens out of the slum areas
Why do you want to be MPF?:
To enforce the laws of the city and eep insurection to a minimum
Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your
whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?:
I understand crystal-clear
Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?:
Yes,i understand completly

Do not go Rogue without my authorization! (Burningfox6). Also, If I'm not on, ask someone to ask me,

and just try to get your rank to 04 before you go Rogue..

Last edited by Gentlespy (brony hater) on Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:06 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : to fix some grammar and add on some lines also id)

Gentlespy (brony hater)

Back to top Go down

Gentles MPF app (revised and fixed as requested) Empty Re: Gentles MPF app (revised and fixed as requested)

Post  Renzo Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:22 pm

You need to fix some of your grammar mistakes in your background story. You also need to make your last paragraph have more sentences and give it more detail. You have enough /me's but that's not a /me situation. Look at other accepted apps for ideas but don't steal, we check for that. Give them more detail. Neutral
Renzo
Renzo
| Community Owner | App Manager | Donator | Ventrilo Admin | Minecraft Admin |

https://www.facebook.com/renzofergod

Back to top Go down

Gentles MPF app (revised and fixed as requested) Empty Re: Gentles MPF app (revised and fixed as requested)

Post  Burningfox6 Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:45 pm

What Renzo said, + You need your ID! NEUTRAL.
Burningfox6
Burningfox6
Owner
Owner

https://surge-gaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Renzo Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:41 pm

ID has been set. ACCEPTED
Renzo
Renzo

https://www.facebook.com/renzofergod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down