Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I hope this time everything is OK for this Combine App

2 posters

Go down

I hope this time everything is OK for this Combine App  Empty I hope this time everything is OK for this Combine App

Post  COMPANION---CUBE Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:47 pm

[quote="Burningfox6"]Steam Name And ID: falloutboy413 STEAM_0:1:47017053

In-Game Main Character Name: Connor Murphy

How long have you played on the server?: 9 hours

Character Backstory I was transferred here 5 days ago I am not too good making friends. My whole family was killed during a Combine attack in the 7 hour war. I enjoy listening to people's story's, I enjoy sharing info with people who I'm good friends with. I don't like people being a irritation and asking questions about me I am friendly with people to make a good first impression.

Connor respects the Combine depending on how they treat him, if the Combine are rude to Connor he does not approve, if the Combine give respect they get respect. After everything the Combine have done to his family he can forgive them, because he understands that they are more than just a uniform, he can't hate the Combine only the soldiers that killed his family. Connor finds it difficult to adjust to the new environment with being transferred all the time, but after being transferred to some places more than once he see's old friends and feels better. Everything bad in his life is put behind him and he just let's life come at him and hit him in the face but he isn't like others he keeps fighting on.
Examples of actions you would do In-Game Protect the citizens. Take legal action on anti-citizens. Help out Civilians. Help out with investigations and get as much info out of someone before making the decision whether to kill them or not. Treat minges with re-education. Explain to new beginners what meta gaming and powergaming is. Have fun and not be a irritation to the civilians. Help other Combine if they need a hand. Take my role seriously. Don't be a minge myself or use powergaming or metagaming.

Why do you want to be MPF?:
I think that it would be a change from being a civilian and helping others out and having a new experience in role play.
Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your

whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: Yes, I fully understand.

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?: Yes, I understand.

Do not go Rogue without my authorization! (Burningfox6). Also, If I'm not on, ask someone to ask me,

and just try to get your rank to 04 before you go Rogue. I understand that I have to contact someone else to tell you.
COMPANION---CUBE
COMPANION---CUBE
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

I hope this time everything is OK for this Combine App  Empty Re: I hope this time everything is OK for this Combine App

Post  Burningfox6 Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:08 pm

ACCEPTED.
Burningfox6
Burningfox6
Owner
Owner

https://surge-gaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down