Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CakeBone's Application (Revised)

4 posters

Go down

CakeBone's Application (Revised) Empty CakeBone's Application (Revised)

Post  blackhater223 Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:50 pm

Steam Name: CakeBones

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40858357

In-Game Main Character Name: Rachel Munez

How long have you played on the server?: Around two weeks

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph): Rachel Munez was just a regular civilian. She had a job at a gas station, was doing well there, making plenty of tokens. She was also a loyalist. She noticed a lot of law-breakers in City 15. She was getting pissed off at all the civilians in City 15. She lost her job because she wasn't a rebel. And she wanted to beat the living crap out of every single one of the rebels. She was going to get revenge one way, or another.

Rachel decided to be a Civil Protection Unit instead of just a loyalist. So she applied for a job in the Metropolice Force. She was accepted and was put in a 6 week boot camp for MPF. She passed with out screwing up once, and that landed her a Civil Protection job. Rachel was doing good, keeping everything in order until she was blamed for misconduct, she was framed. A civilian said he saw her killing a fellow MPF unit. The civilian being the man that Rachel had beaten out of consciousness for disobedience.

She was sent to execution, but she escaped through the forests of City 15. Hunter-Choppers were tearing up every known City looking for her. Especially City 17. Word hadn't spread to City 18, because of the distance away from C15, and she decided to hop aboard a train and go there. She put on her old Civil-Protection uniform and was back to her job. Her only excuse for coming to City 18 was, "Reassignment."

Rachel wasn't going to let another civilian screw her life up ever again. So she was more strict than ever. She was going to rank up in C18 and model the civilian's attitudes the way she wanted them. She was going to rule with an iron fist. Just like her role-model, Wallace Breen.

(Sorry for the crap story, I have writer's block. Don't criticize it too much)

Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10):

**Man walks out of unattended store
/me approaches the man
Me: Wall. Now.
**Man ignores her.
/me unholsters stun-stick.
Me: Final warning.
**Man gets up against wall
/me attempts to tie the man, resist?
**Man does not resist
(And so on)
/me notices a crowd of civilians around a vortigaunt/scanner.
Me: Move back, right now.
/me threatens the crowd with stun-stick.

Why do you want to be MPF?: Mostly because of the lack of control that these civilians have. But the other reason is because I thought it would be pretty fun to do.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your
whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: Yes.

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?: Yes.

Sorry for the crappy application. I was tired. X(
Fixed. Very Happy

Last edited by CakeBones on Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:24 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : S***loads of mistakes, and it was choppy.)

blackhater223

Back to top Go down

CakeBone's Application (Revised) Empty Re: CakeBone's Application (Revised)

Post  Spectre Once-ler Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:42 am

CakeBones wrote:Steam Name: CakeBones

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40858357

In-Game Main Character Name: Rachel Munez

How long have you played on the server?: Around two weeks

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph): Rachel Munez was just a regular civilian. She was doing well at her job, making plenty of tokens. She was also a loyalist. Rachel noticed a lot of law-breakers in City 15.

She decided to be a Civil Protection Unit instead of just a loyalist. So she applied for a job in the Metropolice Force. She was accepted and was put in a 6 week boot camp for MPF. She passed with out screwing up once, and that landed her a Civil Protection job. Rachel was doing good, keeping everything in order until she lost her job for misconduct, she was framed.

She was relocated to City 18 and without hesitation, went to sign up for the Metropolice Force. The news of her 'misconduct' hadn't reached this area yet, so she got herself back into another CP job. This time she was strict. She wasn't going to take crap from anybody anymore. She was going to model the civilian's attitude the way she wanted it. Orderly, loyal and polite. This time, she meant business.
(Sorry for the crap story, I have writer's block. Don't criticize it too much)
I noticed a problem here.. She went to a 6 week boot camp for MPF, which means she is partly a recruit already. But then she lost her job.. In the MPF, you don't 'lose' your job. You either work or get executed, which is basically losing your job.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10):

**Man walks out of unattended store
/me approaches the man
Me: Wall. Now.
**Man ignores her.
/me holsters stun-stick. I would like to correct you, here. When you holster your stunstick, it means you take it away. You should have of said "unholsters"
**Man gets up against wall
/me attempts to tie the man, resist?
**Man does not resist
(And so on)
/me notices a crowd of civilians around a vortigaunt/scanner.
Me: Move back, right now.
/me fires a warning shot
(Crowd disperses without further complications)
Depending on your rank, these actions would be different. Below 02, you wouldn't had done that. Above, you would. The examples are kind of flat, though.

Why do you want to be MPF?: Mostly because of the lack of control that these civilians have. But the other reason is because I thought it would be pretty fun to do.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your
whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: Yes.

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?: Yes.

Sorry for the crappy application. I was tired. X(

NEUTRAL until revised.
Spectre Once-ler
Spectre Once-ler
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Fox McCloud Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:26 am

I like the back story, but personally Id like you to expand on how you were framed.

The Role play is pretty vanilla, look at some of the role play guides and at some of the accepted applications, learn, and revise your application.

+/- neutral support for now
Fox McCloud
Fox McCloud
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  blackhater223 Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:41 pm

Revised.

blackhater223

Back to top Go down

Post  Burningfox6 Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:45 am

DENIED. Doesn't follow canon, and Gas Station Workers and C15, same time?
Burningfox6
Burningfox6
Owner
Owner

https://surge-gaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down