Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jack2sco's MPF App

3 posters

Go down

Jack2sco's MPF App Empty Jack2sco's MPF App

Post  Dot - Jack Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:42 am

Steam Name And ID: [TSG] Jack2sco

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:38345728

In-Game Main Character Name: Jack Wilson

How long have you played on the server?: 5-7 days but i have played many serious roleplay servers in the past so i have a strong understanding of serious roleplaying.

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph): Jack Wilson had always wanted a interesting career or job, he found most careers boring and somewhat useless for him but when the Combine invaded earth Jack Wilson found their jobs most interesting and helpful for the community. Like the MPF he wanted to join he enjoyed helping people out and re-educating people who got out of hand, but most of all he enjoyed getting rid of the rebels because they were the ones that are destroying this city and not helping.

Before Combine invaded Earth Jack Wilson has just left college will only a little degree which made him struggle for a good pay job but when the Combine invaded Earth this actually helped him get a job now applying for a dream job Jack has always hoped for. Jack kept a close eye on other Citizens he enjoyed helping the Combine defeat rebellion so he has caught a number of people acting "Anti-Citizen" which he was rewarded by. Later on he spoke to a worker of the CWU he thought about applying for the job must it did not seem like his kind of job. Jack has always been a smart looking adult he has always got his cloths clean and shiny as he enjoys looking smarter then most people.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10):
/me attempts to tie (Name of suspect).
"Resist?"
/me swipes his stun stick round suspects face.
/me 's stun stick begins flickering.
/me attempts to K.O's (Name of suspect).
/me drags suspect along the floor by the collar.
/me searches data.
/me nods.
/me loads pistol with ammo.
/me punches (name of person) directly to the nose.
/me throws Citizen into cell.
/me drops Citizen onto cold floor.
"Get up now!"
/me aims down sights on pistol waiting for the best opportunity to fire.
/me kicks Citizens left leg making him/her fall to the ground.
/me drinks water in front of thirsty Citizen
"Too bad you can't have any."
/me throws can on floor.
"Citizen put it in the trash can."
/me pulls out zip tie and attempts to tie Citizen.
"Resist?"

Why do you want to be MPF?: I want to become MPF because I want to try out a new way of roleplaying as a MPF they look challenging to play as and i understand roleplaying strongly so it might be a challenge it might not. Also on most other games i try out the charming good team but then i move onto the evil ones like on this server i have been a charming Citizen not being in trouble or anything but now i want to play an evil side of the story.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your

whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: I understand one hundred per cent! I've never abused my rights before and i will stick by that.

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?: Yes i do understand that but i shall not traitorous actions towards my team. Thanks for reading this:D
Dot - Jack
Dot - Jack

Back to top Go down

Jack2sco's MPF App Empty Re: Jack2sco's MPF App

Post  Fox McCloud Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:19 am

Your back story needs a bit of work and your role play tastes a little of vanilla, but I like it so far + weak support for now.
Fox McCloud
Fox McCloud
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Spectre Once-ler Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:08 pm

This post needs to be locked/removed, since a new and updated one is posted.
Spectre Once-ler
Spectre Once-ler
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum