Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

br_reconz ( RE RE app 6)

+3
Fox McCloud
Burningfox6
BR Reconz
7 posters

Go down

br_reconz ( RE RE app 6) Empty br_reconz ( RE RE app 6)

Post  BR Reconz Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:12 am

Steam Name and ID: br_reconz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:4226637

In-Game Main Character Name: Brett 'Doc' Reese

How long have you played on the server?: A little over two weeks now.

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph): Brett 'Doc' Reese was born in Omaha, Nebraska. He was born on February 2, 1995. Brett 'Doc' Reese had lived an average city boy life until the age of 5. His parents were going to give him up to Aperture Laboratories before the Seven Hour War. Luckily, the police were looking for untainted young minds to protect the cities of the world. Brett ran off before he was loaded onto the transport bus for Aperture Laboratories and jumped in line for the police training camp bus. When they found him, they denied him and told him to try again after he was ready for the position. He never forgot their offer. That’s when the Seven Hour War happened.

After the Seven Hour War, Brett was stuck out in the wilderness lost with no sense of direction. He tried to find his way back, but was picked up by some rebels. He didn’t understand who they were or what they wanted, so he just stuck with them for protection. He found a book that they had about medicine and he began reading it. He heard a rebel walking toward him from outside the Library tent, so he stashed away his newfound book, and tried to run away. When he started to run for the door, a group of rebel men saw him and took him into their tent. When they got him in there, they tied him down and raped him.

After they left the tent, Brett tried to escape. It took Brett a whole year to escape from the clutches of the crazed Rebels. A citizen of City 18 in disguise found him and set him told him to run after freeing Brett. The citizen was in the tent during the first raping. Brett bolted out of the Rebels camp and decided to never get himself caught up with those types of people again, and vowed to try everything he could to help the City 18 from that moment forward. He set off right away to find a city with MPF in it to try and help them out. Once he finally found a City, he headed off to find a way to start helping out the MPF.

When he to find work, he had no idea what his talent was. He became a part time doctor for the less fortunate, even though he had no previous experience; he knew that he had to do something for other people. When he was relocated into City 18, he worked hard and found himself a job with the CWU. He worked part-time at the CWU Store and helped all of those who needed it (For a fee, of course). After the Infection came to City 18, he was one of the first to examine the first possible Infected. He was sent in first to look at the man after he mentioned he had some medical experience. They made him look at the man with a trained MPF Officer and together, the Officer diagnosed the man. Before Brett could hear what the diagnosis was, he was taken back to the 45th's.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10):
Patrol the City
Maintain order in the city
Enforce the laws
Backup Officer’s in need
Respond to requests when able
/me salutes the higher ranking Officer.
Me: Face forward citizen, or no rations for you. /me pulls out stunstick attempting to frighten the citizen back in order
In an RP situation: /me sees a suspicious looking man running through Sector 2.
Me: "Citizen, wall."
*Citizen walks over to a wall and faces it.*
Me: "Apply."
Citizen: Joe Smith 12345.
Me: /radio Searching suspicious citizen.
Me: /me attempts to tie the man.
Me: .// Resist?
Citizen: .// No.
Me: /me ties the man and proceeds to search the man.
*Citizen has contraband in pockets*
Me: /radio Bringing in a suspicious citizen for interrogation.
Me: /me takes the man into the Nexus for interrogation.
In RP combat:
/me attempts to punch out a rebellious citizen.
Me: /roll 25.
Citizen: /roll 70.
Me: /me is knocked back and pulls out his stunstick.
Me: /me charges in and attempts to knock out the citizen with the stunstick.
Me: /roll 49
Citizen: /roll 19
*Citizen is knocked out*
Me: /radio Bringing in a citizen for interrogation.
Me: *Drags the citizen in for an interrogation.

Why do you want to be MPF: About 75% of the time I'm on the server, there never seems to be enough MPF on to keep the server serious. This usually happens later on in the day in the U.S. where I live. If I got to be a MPF, I could keep the server in order when usually most of the MPF are offline and the mingers come out to play.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: Absolutely and completely.

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed? Yes.

Do not go Rogue without my authorization! (Burningfox6). Also, If I'm not on, ask someone to ask me, and just try to get your rank to 04 before you go Rogue.

Last edited by BR Reconz on Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:25 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed backstory to make it more believeable)

BR Reconz

Back to top Go down

br_reconz ( RE RE app 6) Empty Re: br_reconz ( RE RE app 6)

Post  Burningfox6 Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:18 am

You wouldn't be a Doctor, unless a Resistance one.
Burningfox6
Burningfox6
Owner
Owner

https://surge-gaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BR Reconz Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:22 am

Well... What if I had a revelation then?

BR Reconz

Back to top Go down

Post  Fox McCloud Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:57 am

The back story is weak and the role play is weaker. Put some real time and effort into your app, I put three days work into my application and if you take your time to develop and expand your character and role play, then Ill reconsider.

For now, -support.
Fox McCloud
Fox McCloud
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vizurez Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:56 am

Examples of what you would do in-game could be a bit more descriptive since your CP only says one word each time he speaks, don't think about the voice commands, think about it if your voice commands said it like a CP so if you said "Citizen, get against the wall now" imagine your character will actually say that.
Vizurez
Vizurez

Back to top Go down

Post  BasicReference Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:10 pm

I really like this, it is interesting, and also surprising. It kept me reading until the end. I think it is good, though it could use some improvement,but not much. But it is very good. +Support

Note: Fox Mcloud spent three days on his app? I spent less than an hour even after revising it. It isn't as hard as he makes it sound, just get into the flow and write. I'll be surprised if you don't get accepted soon.

BasicReference

Back to top Go down

Post  mmoomaa Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:30 pm

Sound's a bit unrealistic but I will not -supprt Nor will I +support. EVEN if my opinion does not matter, I would still like to see you as a MPF. So actually I suppose it is a Neutral?
mmoomaa
mmoomaa
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Burningfox6 Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:03 pm

I agree with Mmooaaaaamoamaomaoam, because the Combine would've found you people, then kill you.
Burningfox6
Burningfox6
Owner
Owner

https://surge-gaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BR Reconz Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:06 pm

Awhhh Fox! I even added how I learned medical things. I was a little kid, maybe the CP had smypathy for an oblivious little child.

BR Reconz

Back to top Go down

Post  BR Reconz Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:26 pm

Ok Fox. I fixed it. Is it more reasonable now?

BR Reconz

Back to top Go down

br_reconz ( RE RE app 6) Empty Congratulations

Post  ModernGaming Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:56 pm

Accepted.

ModernGaming

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198049310989

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum