Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fidel Castro MPF APP (Try two)

3 posters

Go down

Fidel Castro MPF APP (Try two) Empty Fidel Castro MPF APP (Try two)

Post  FidelCastro Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:26 pm

Steam Name:
[NK] Fidel Castro

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37687708

In-Game Main Character Name:
Lukas Schikler
How long have you played on the server?:
About 4 day to a week now (Ive had months worth of experiance on servers like it, though.)

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph):
James has long since loathed the existance of most other Human beings. Even in his childhood he had practically no friends and tended to be the bully in school who everyone was affriad of. This odd behavior can be the effect of the abusive home from which he came, where his drunk of a Step-Father would almost conastantly start fights with his whore of a mother. Most of these arugments somehow ended up with James getting the blame and a violent beating. Due to the lack of any moral guidance, James quickly became a cold, angry, and mostly unforgiving person who only got along with people who shared his hate for others.
Over the years, James' hatred for Humanity festered and grew more and more promedent until he finally snapped. In the middle of a October night when James was just about to turn 19, he stole his Step-fathers pistol and murdered both him and his mother in their sleep. Once the Combine invaided Earth and won the seven hour war, James quickly saw potential in their genorous offer to join the Metropolice force and capitalized on it. Once James had managed to join the MPF, he moved city to city starting with City 56, then on to City 43, finally ending in City 18 where he currently resides. He isnt the most liked Officer especially by the local resistance and tends to be rather evil to all people besides other MPF officers.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10):
*Upon seeing a group of Citizens meeting in the city square*
/me walks over and removes the stunstick from his hip with a small chuckle.
"Isolate."
/me Flicks the stunstick on and strikes a menacing pose.

*After a Citizen who is against the wall refuses to apply and I win the roll*
/me draws his stunstick and flicks it on with a grin. The tip began to glow and James hovers it not an inch over their spine.
"I said to apply..."
/me slowly leans the stunsitck closer and closer to the civilians back untill the electricity causes all of the hair on the Citizens back to stand up striaght.
"Do you still want to resist?"
*Citizen applys*

*While in the firing range using the standard 9mm pistol*
/me aims down sights before squeezing the trigger twice, puting one bullet in each of the targets 'kneecaps'.
/me points the pistol slightly higher and pulls the trigger two more times, putting one bullet in the targets 'chest' and the other in the targets 'head'.

*AntiCitizen starting a fight with another citizen. It becomes physical and i rush over.*
"AntiCitizen! Wall, now!"
*Citizen atempts to flee. AntiCitizen Rolls [47/100]. MPF._______._______.______ Rolls [68/100]*
/me pulls his stunstick from his hip and then grips the AntiCitizen by the arm before slaming him into the wall.
"Apply!"

*Citizen is complaining about occupation.*
/me walks over and grins under his helmet.
"Wall, now!"
*Citizen turns to face wall*
/me atempts to tie.
*Citizen doesnt fight back*
/me searchs Citizen.
*Finds contraband, a rebel uniform.*
"Contraband. Come with me."
*Roughly takes the AntiCitizen by the arm and forces them back to the Nexus to be interoggated and likely amputated.*

*Citizen complains about rations*
Citizen: "Why do we have to eat this... Noraml food is so much better."
/me walks over and uses his stunstick to knock the rations out of the civilians hands before stomping on them.
MPF._____._____._____: "Keep moving, Citizen."

*Knocks throws a can of Breen water on the ground and then turns to Citizen.*
"Pick up that can, and put it into the garbage... Ha ha ha."

*Citizens are throwing things from the bridge.*
/me walks over and draw his stunstick, but doesnt ignite it.
"AntiCitizen, face the wall."
*AntiCitizen complies*
"Apply."

*A Citizen runs over with a unconcious person in there hands."
Citizen: "Officer, help! My friend is infected!"
/me takes the infected person and brings them into the Nexus before locking them in a quarantine cell.

*I see a man who appears to be a rebel*
/me walks over.
"Citizen, wall."
*Citizen does as instructed.*
/me aptempts to tie
*Citizen doesnt resist.*
"Apply"
*Citizen Applys.*
/me searchs Citizen.
*finds nothing.*
/me Unties the Citizen.
"Get out of here!"

Why do you want to be MPF?: I tend to RP as the rebel or the 'Hero' so i wanted to try to be bad buy for once
. I thought it would be a fun challenge.
Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your
whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: Yes

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?:
Of course.

Do not go Rogue without my authorization! (Burningfox6). Also, If I'm not on, ask someone to ask me,
and just try to get your rank to 04 before you go Rogue

FidelCastro

Back to top Go down

Fidel Castro MPF APP (Try two) Empty Re: Fidel Castro MPF APP (Try two)

Post  Fox McCloud Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:07 pm

*grins* You have done well comrade, verrry well *pats the citizen on the back with a fatherly hand*. You have my full support in this, you will do great things.

(FULL +support)
Fox McCloud
Fox McCloud
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  FidelCastro Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:31 pm

Fox McCloud wrote:*grins* You have done well comrade, verrry well *pats the citizen on the back with a fatherly hand*. You have my full support in this, you will do great things.

(FULL +support)
Thanks man, this is actually just a copy and paste of my last App that was denied for "mini-hitler" so i edited it and reposted Very Happy

FidelCastro

Back to top Go down

Fidel Castro MPF APP (Try two) Empty Support!

Post  ModernGaming Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:38 pm

ACCEPTED

ModernGaming

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198049310989

Back to top Go down

Post  FidelCastro Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:47 pm

ModernGaming wrote:ACCEPTED
Thanks man, now all i need is to be White listed. And sorry to ask for another favor, but can you also check out
doctor deaths app?

FidelCastro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down