Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Timore

2 posters

Go down

The Timore Empty The Timore

Post  Chaos Theory Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:46 pm

Duality is a rather common theme in all my stories. Good and Bad, Black and white. Sometimes it occurs to me; What's badder than Bad? Good gone bad.

Idea That probably makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE, so I'll just cut to the point. Idea

I had an idea of a 'Bad Resistance', a group that resists both the combine and the rebels. Now, I'm not an admin, and I don't want to impose by sending in an app. (I mean, c'mon, It's just more work for the current admins) Plus, I want my characters to be able to interact with this new class of power-hungry multi-resistance. This will obviously need proper admin guidance, so that weapons may be provided and tides can shift in their favor. We would call this new group 'The Timore' which is italian for fear. They could be a gang or a crime family, I don't really care. But the idea is Every resistance member would have some kind of counter part (i.e Katana's is Shortsword and Delta is Omega).

This would be exceedingly interesting, because, just think, The Combine and the Resistance may have to team up together to vanquish this new foe. This idea is simply delicious Very Happy

Domo arigato.
Chaos Theory
Chaos Theory

http://chaostheory116.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Timore Empty Re: The Timore

Post  RustyRazor Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:45 am

No, we don't provide weapons to resistance groups.

All we can allow you to do, is make a group (This kind of group looks kinda sucky) and then you go kill combines for the weapons.

Leave the current resistance be, I know they are all ass-spawners, but I want to avoid anything like that from being born..

RustyRazor
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaos Theory Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:09 pm

It seemed like a good idea at the time.... Maybe not so much anymore...
Chaos Theory
Chaos Theory

http://chaostheory116.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum