Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some of ya'll seem to be mad at my trolling

+3
COMPANION---CUBE
Matkovic
The Real Topsy Krett
7 posters

Go down

Some of ya'll seem to be mad at my trolling Empty Some of ya'll seem to be mad at my trolling

Post  The Real Topsy Krett Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:47 am

At least I'm not making topics about how much I despise a cartoon.
At least I'm not making MPF apps after playing on the server for less than a day.
And at least I'm not suggesting we make playing as fucking birds possible.

And admit it, I'm livening up this drab fucking community with my presence. Don't deny it, how else can you explain me not getting banned?

Also, Fox, take away Companion Cube's op. Seriously. You're embarrassing yourself, man.
Inb4 ya'll say I'm mad.
The Real Topsy Krett
The Real Topsy Krett
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Some of ya'll seem to be mad at my trolling Empty Re: Some of ya'll seem to be mad at my trolling

Post  Matkovic Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:36 am

The Real Topsy Krett wrote:At least I'm not making topics about how much I despise a cartoon.
At least I'm not making MPF apps after playing on the server for less than a day.

And admit it, I'm livening up this drab fucking community with my presence. Don't deny it, how else can you explain me not getting banned?

Also, Fox, take away Companion Cube's op. Seriously. You're embarrassing yourself, man.
Inb4 ya'll say I'm mad.

Well, you can post anything you like on the off-topic section sooo :/
And if you enjoy your stay on the server and want to try out different Roleplay, the application is open for all.
Look, people can come with suggestions dude. Don't hate on others success.

"Livening up this drab fucking community"? Nobody wants a troll in a community, it just brings it down more than you state is suppose to cheer up.

(No comment about the Op)
Matkovic
Matkovic

Back to top Go down

Some of ya'll seem to be mad at my trolling Empty Re: Some of ya'll seem to be mad at my trolling

Post  COMPANION---CUBE Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:39 pm

DF? Explain what I have done wrong? If it's shit on the forums...
COMPANION---CUBE
COMPANION---CUBE
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Spectre Once-ler Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:41 pm

The Real Topsy Krett wrote:
Inb4 ya'll say I'm mad.
lol u mad bro.
Spectre Once-ler
Spectre Once-ler
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  RustyRazor Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:00 pm

HONESTLY, you're not getting banned because I'm your son and I don't let them to cuz I love you even if you didn't want me but I was born cuz you forgot to wear a condom.

Remember that your unwanted son is the co-owner of this, and, can get you banned anytime. Thx.

(inb4 you say I'm stupid or recommending people)

RustyRazor
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Fox McCloud Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:34 pm

COMPANION---CUBE wrote:DF? Explain what I have done wrong? If it's shit on the forums...

I haz no idea either, think your a good OP!
Fox McCloud
Fox McCloud
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  L.Lawliet Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:58 pm

The Real Topsy Krett wrote:At least I'm not making topics about how much I despise a cartoon.

Inb4 ya'll say I'm mad.

Topsy it seems the only reason you joined this community is to troll and now for some flaming below

TOPSY GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS COMMUNITY IT WOULD BE MUCH BETTER WITHOUT YOU WHY DON'T YOU GO HUG A PENGUIN AGAIN Goddamn kid
L.Lawliet
L.Lawliet
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  The Real Topsy Krett Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:21 am

Spectre Once-ler wrote:
The Real Topsy Krett wrote:
Inb4 ya'll say I'm mad.
lol u mad bro.

omg no fuk u
The Real Topsy Krett
The Real Topsy Krett
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum