Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Injustice of the highest order!

2 posters

Go down

Injustice of the highest order! Empty Injustice of the highest order!

Post  The Real Topsy Krett Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:13 am

Your Steam Name: Swaggot, most of the time.

Your Steam ID: 12

Your IC name: Courtney Tavish

Why were you banned: Disrespect

Who banned you (if you know who): Renzo.

Your side of the story: OH, WOE IS SWAG, WOE IS SWAG. I was happily RPing, yelling at him because I ICly thought his shit was overpriced - when he countered that those were the prices indicated on the business tab. I politely called him a retard after telling him this isn't what I thought, but what my character thought; and then bam. everything went dark.

Then after that I called him a whiny bitch via Mystic (who's fault it is I got banned), but that's beside that point. He needs to learn to cope with his menstruation and realise that my sense of humour involves verbally abusing people. Kbai.

And also, this is Mystic's fault in every way, he should be the one getting banned.
The Real Topsy Krett
The Real Topsy Krett
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Injustice of the highest order! Empty Re: Injustice of the highest order!

Post  Moona Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:17 am

The All Mighty Swaggot wrote:Your Steam Name: Swaggot, most of the time.

Your Steam ID: 12

Your IC name: Courtney Tavish

Why were you banned: Disrespect

Who banned you (if you know who): Renzo.

Your side of the story: OH, WOE IS SWAG, WOE IS SWAG. I was happily RPing, yelling at him because I ICly thought his shit was overpriced - when he countered that those were the prices indicated on the business tab. I politely called him a retard after telling him this isn't what I thought, but what my character thought; and then bam. everything went dark.

Then after that I called him a whiny bitch via Mystic (who's fault it is I got banned), but that's beside that point. He needs to learn to cope with his menstruation and realise that my sense of humour involves verbally abusing people. Kbai.

And also, this is Mystic's fault in every way, he should be the one getting banned.

;_; NOT MY FAULT!

But
Injustice of the highest order! True_s10

Moona
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum