Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Troy's MPF App

3 posters

Go down

Troy's MPF App Empty Troy's MPF App

Post  Troybus Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:30 pm

Steam Name And ID: Troybus STEAM_0:0:32179092

In-Game Main Character Name: Troy 'Snow' Preston

How long have you played on the server?: 1 and a half weeks.

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph):
Troy was in a small town just out of Nevada after the combine took over. He was raised in a Non-Combine ruled environment, his freedom taken from him later when he was ending his Adolescence. He recently ran in with a local colony of zombies, on his way through the sewers (Thus why he has stitches on his cheek) and sustained an injury on his face. He abides by the combine's orders. (Before he became part of the Resistance)

His father was registered as a mental defect and ended up being taken to the nexus and executed by the Combine after he had threatened his family. Due to Troy's past life being riddled with his fathers depression he soon became a sociopath and rarely spoke to anyone he could totally trust, thereby following the combine's laws. His life was also riddled with death as his siblings maintained an illness at a young age, causing them to be killed (Fear from the combine of the disease they could be spreading). Once again this caused Troy's personality to change, causing him not to care for others. this may benefit him in many ways as a CP, as he does not care about other peoples feelings or emotions.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10):
/it A pair of youths run down an alleyway, near the slums checkpoint.
/it The Two combine on station (One of them Me) spot them both.
I say "Let me handle this, Oh-Four"
/me then sprints after the two youths, clutching his stun-stick
/it the two teenager stare at the 9MM pistol, the first teenager sees the CP officer holding his stunstick, It being ignited,
/me sprints into the first teenager, taking him to the floor
/it the second teenager clutching the 9MM drops the gun and tries to sprint away from the scene
/me radios in "Oh-Four Two Anti-Citizen's in sector four."
/it 04 sprints down to the alleyway entrance, tackling the second Teen to the floor.
/me Radios in "Command Backup in Sector Four"
/it three Civil protection units arrive in a Combine APC, helping to apprehend the criminals.
OfC: "Well done Oh-Four and you to Rookie (Me)
/me Says "Sir, i also found this piece of Contraband." And then Hands him the pistol

OfC: Yes, Good work, I'll see these two feel the Cold Hand of justice!

Why do you want to be MPF?: I've been playing the server almost every day for a week and a half whether it be only for five minutes or up to 3-4 hours, but i've grown close to the idea that i'd like to help the MPF because i love the combine in real life and have know-how about them, i would also use the Authority given to me to make sure everyone has a great and authentic Role playing experience on the server.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your
whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: I do understand.

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?: Yes i do.

Do not go Rogue without my authorization! (Burningfox6). Also, If I'm not on, ask someone to ask me,

and just try to get your rank to 04 before you go Rogue.

Of course Very Happy

Last edited by Troybus on Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Date of Birth was Wrong.)

Troybus

Back to top Go down

Troy's MPF App Empty Re: Troy's MPF App

Post  Moona Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:06 pm

I like your app and I've seen you roleplay. Your good.
+support

Last edited by Mysticflame on Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Moona
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Burningfox6 Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:26 pm

DENIED, you're too young, they killed you.
Burningfox6
Burningfox6
Owner
Owner

https://surge-gaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Burningfox6 Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:26 pm

ACCEPTED...
Burningfox6
Burningfox6
Owner