Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bilbo's MPF APP actual! read this one, not the other one.

3 posters

Go down

Bilbo's MPF APP actual! read this one, not the other one. Empty Bilbo's MPF APP actual! read this one, not the other one.

Post  Bilbo Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:50 am

Steam name and ID: louisdavita, i'll get back to you on the ID

In-Game Main Character Name: Bilbo Travins

How long have you played on this server?: a couple of days, maybe a week

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph):

Bilbo Travins, born in a rural area of city 45, parents devorced when he was only 6, bilbo didnt understand what was happening in the process of this divorce all he knew was there was alot of stress, anger and, violence goin on around him. At the age of 8 Bilbo's dad killed and mutalated his mother right infront of his eye's; he knew this was wrong as his mother brought him up well. Till the age of 15 Bilbo was bullied alot and hated bullies, he eventualy rose up to them and stopped most of the neighborhood violence on his street. His actions lead to him felling good knowing he had server justice on the street and helped others to realise that the street was safe.

At city_18 Bilbo saw new opportunities to help with the law as there is a MPF "station" situated there and some crime going on. Bilbo helped a bit by forcing people to stop causing trouble or there could be conciquences; eventualy people around city_18 settled down, but not enough.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10):

/it Man shouts at officer something rude
/me Walks over to man
/say Wall, now
/it Man walks up to wall
/me Attempts to tie mans hands
/it Man starts to struggle and shout
/me Get's out stun stick
/say Resist?
/it Man continue's to struggle
/me Flicks on stunstick
/me Strikes man till unconsciouse
/me Drags man to jail
/say Apply
/it Man says his mane and CID

Why do you want to be MPF?: It Would be fun to and to do a bit of good roleplaying, to protect the city and to ensure citizens abide by the law, ot protect others aswell

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: Yep loud and clear

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?: Yes i do

Do not go Rogue without my authorization! (Burningfox6). Also, If I'm not on, ask someone to ask me,

and just try to get your rank to 04 before you go Rogue.

Bilbo

Back to top Go down

Bilbo's MPF APP actual! read this one, not the other one. Empty Re: Bilbo's MPF APP actual! read this one, not the other one.

Post  Renzo Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:17 pm

Some grammar mistakes in your background story and the last paragraph needs another sentence. Your /me situation is alright with the ten but make them more detailed. Neutral
Renzo
Renzo
| Community Owner | App Manager | Donator | Ventrilo Admin | Minecraft Admin |
| Community Owner | App Manager | Donator | Ventrilo Admin | Minecraft Admin |

https://www.facebook.com/renzofergod

Back to top Go down

Bilbo's MPF APP actual! read this one, not the other one. Empty Re: Bilbo's MPF APP actual! read this one, not the other one.

Post  Burningfox6 Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:46 pm

What Renzo said, + YOU REALLY NEED ID! NEUTRAL.
Burningfox6
Burningfox6
Owner
Owner

https://surge-gaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Burningfox6 Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:19 pm

Blacklisted.
Burningfox6
Burningfox6
Owner
Owner

https://surge-gaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down