Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna'Carjang

2 posters

Go down

Luna'Carjang Empty Luna'Carjang

Post  ZNeetoBurrito Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:20 pm

Steam Name And ID:

In-Game Main Character Name:

How long have you played on the server?: About three weeks now.

Character Backstory: (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph): Luna'Carjang was born in... well, god knows where, and grew up among his tribe. When the Combine invaded Earth, the Vortigaunt were taken as slaves, and were meant to clean up, and do more various odd jobs about the city. Luna was only a very young Vort' when he got his first assignment of cleaning up the streets in City 45.

As he grew up, he learned how to get on the Combines good side, do jobs more easily, and make friends with some of those who actually approached him. He was one day cleaning up the streets when he heard an announcement regarding the Vortigaunts' within the city. He was to be transferred to City 18, in order to help maintain clean streets, and whatever else the Combine there desired. He soon learned the Combine could be very brutal, when he was caught trying to nap within an alley. He was beaten on the spot, and was left to do more work. He now continues his life on here.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game: (minimum :
(IC)
We will respect the Combine.
We will report possible Anti-citizens.
We will treat everyone with respect.

Example of speech you would use in-game: (minimum 6):
1: This one is very grateful
2: We will clean.
3: This one is nearly starved.
4: This one is deeply sorry.
5: We will not scrounge for scraps again.
6: This one will comply.

Why do you want to be a Vortigaunt?: I wish to be a Vortigaunt because I wish to broaden the possibilities of being one. It will be something different in my role play experience, as I have never been a Vortigaunt before, and I hope it will help me develop my Role Play skills as the other factions have as well.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: Yes, I do.
ZNeetoBurrito
ZNeetoBurrito
Server Operator
Server Operator

Back to top Go down

Luna'Carjang Empty Re: Luna'Carjang

Post  Burningfox6 Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:00 pm

Insta-Denied, "Luna'Carjang was born in... God knows, where". Research more about Vortigaunts, before you post an application. They were born in the planet Xen, ruled by Nillianth.
Burningfox6
Burningfox6
Owner
Owner

https://surge-gaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum