Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockerjompas New MPF

3 posters

Go down

Rockerjompas New MPF Empty Rockerjompas New MPF

Post  Rockerjompa Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:09 pm

Steam Name And ID: Rockerjompa

In-Game Main Character Name: Max Brown

How long have you played on the server?: 2weeks

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph): Max Brown, A guy who was born in sweden 1981. When we was 10 years old, did hes father die on police duty and sence that he have always wanted to be a police officer. when age 19 he completed school and was training for police, but when 7hour war came did he fight with combines. Now he lives in city 18 and he wanted to be a MPF to keep citizens safe.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10): /Me Aims with the gun, /me Takes out a 9mm and take of safety, /Me Takes out a mp7 and take of safety, /Me Takes out stun stick and turn of high voltage /Me attempting toTies up citizen /Me Search citizen for any contraband, /Me attempting to Hits citizen with pistol so he pass out, /Me fire the gun /Me Grabs citizen /Me Shots at door lock, /Me talking in radio

Why do you want to be MPF?: I have always wanted to be a Police, but then MPF took over earth and i wanted to join them.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: Yes ,I do.

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?:Yes.

Do not go Rogue without my authorization! (Burningfox6). Also, If I'm not on, ask someone to ask me, and just try to get your rank to 04 before you go Rogue.

Last edited by Rockerjompa on Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Rockerjompa

Back to top Go down

Rockerjompas New MPF Empty Re: Rockerjompas New MPF

Post  DemonGoo Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:44 pm

I think I will say ''Natural'' Because Backstory will be minimum 2 paragraphs.And you need a steam id.

DemonGoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Renzo Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:22 pm

^

This app will remain Neutral until fixed. Minimum two paragraphs and more detail and organized /me's in your situation.
Renzo
Renzo
| Community Owner | App Manager | Donator | Ventrilo Admin | Minecraft Admin |

https://www.facebook.com/renzofergod

Back to top Go down

Post  Renzo Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:00 pm

App has not been edited since posted of mistake.

DENIED
Renzo
Renzo

https://www.facebook.com/renzofergod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: