Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James Wilsons/sylvestr.slunickos MPF APP

2 posters

Go down

James Wilsons/sylvestr.slunickos MPF APP Empty James Wilsons/sylvestr.slunickos MPF APP

Post  sylvestr.slunicko Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:06 am

In-Game Main Character Name:James Wilson

steam name:sylvestr.slunicko

How long have you played on this server?:about 3hours

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph):James since he was a kid he was going
really good together with the rules. Like in the school or not stealing anyone elses items. He was always a good man of honor. Living with his parents helping them with work. He made a lot of money wasnt greedy. He was living in Czech Republic. Which is in Europe next to germany .His father Owned a Gun Shop. So he was very good with guns. He is to this time

But then the combine war came. He was just 15. James was just buying some food for his parents. And then he seen a strange portal in the sky. So he ran to his home. Throwing away his bags of food. Then he came home he warned his parents to go to the basement right away. They all ran to the basement while their town was exploding. And under gun fire they slept there for one day. Then they woke up earth was hell after the war. The combine found them. And sended all of them to different cities. Now theyre separated and James wonders around City Eighteen. He always wanted to become one of the police. To know where his parents are. And he always wanted to support the law. And now he has the chance hes going for it.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10):
/me sees civilian trying to fight with some other civilian
/me warns them both to stop
/they still fighting
/me says stop it now or ill use my stun stick and put you to prison!
/one guy gets down and screams please leave me alone and gets down on the ground
/2nd guy runs away in fear
/me ties the one thats on the ground and uses my radio to tell the other police to get the running one
/me brings the one guy to the nexus and hear why the fighted
/him he started it he drawed his fists and tried to mug me he wanted 100 creds
/me thats very interesting now youre free ill just check your id card expect the police to call you again
/him says thank you so much kind sir
/me checks his id card and decides the local police chief what to do

Why do you want to be MPF?:i love rp and i want to be MPF cause i know im good at it and thanks if you will accept me i will make it worth it

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?:Yes I do.

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?:Yes.

Last edited by sylvestr.slunicko on Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : admin telling me to)

sylvestr.slunicko

Back to top Go down

James Wilsons/sylvestr.slunickos MPF APP Empty Re: James Wilsons/sylvestr.slunickos MPF APP

Post  Spectre Once-ler Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:22 am

sylvestr.slunicko wrote:In-Game Main Character Name:James Wilson

How long have you played on this server?:about 3hours Well.. Not too long. I'd like to know how long you've been RP'ing, though. Haven't seen the best rp and grammar for you. And you should take a look on RP rules. Just a tip.

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph):James since he was a kid he was going really good together with the rules like in the school or not stealing anyone elses items he was always a good man of honor living with his parents helping them with work he made a lot of money wasnt greedy he was living in Czech Republic which is in Europe next to germany but then the combine war came James was just buying some food for his parents and then he seen a strange portal in the sky so he ran to his home throwing away his bags of food he came home he warned his parents to go to the basement right away they all ran to the basement while their town was exploding and under gun fire they sleept there for one day then they woke up earth was hell after the war the combine found them and sended all of them to different cities now theyre separated and James wonders around City Eighteen he always wanted to become one of the combine to know where his parents are and he always wanted to support the law and now he has the chance hes going for it It needs to be two paragraphs, 4 complete sentences. Also, your grammar isn't too good, as there's not a single comma or dot. You should take a look at that.
Also, how old was James as the combine took over?

/me tells them both to stand down and calm down and if they will do not listen warn them that i will kill them
/them they stand down in rage still want to beat the other one
/me stuns them and drags them around the city to the nexus
/me scans their id cards
/him screams please leave me alone he started it
/him no he did it it was him hes lying
/me tell them both to be quiet and puts them on a chair
/me says so whos going to get his spine out first draws a knife
/them scream no no no!
/me cuts them
Not the best RP example I've seen, and yet not the worst.. Also, depending on your rank, you wouldn't really just kill civilians for a small fight, nor threaten them with killing them. It also needs to be a bit more detailed, for example this part: "/me cuts them". You could had done this: "/me raises the knife, then swings it towards their throats", for an example.

Why do you want to be MPF?:i love rp and i want to be MPF cause i know im good at it and thanks if you will accept me i will make it worth it I'm not sure if you're really good at it. But when you say you love RP and want to be MPF, I believe you're not bullshitting, because.. It's obviously true, else you wouldn't apply for it.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?:Yes I do.

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?:Yes.
That's all.
Spectre Once-ler
Spectre Once-ler
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

James Wilsons/sylvestr.slunickos MPF APP Empty Re: James Wilsons/sylvestr.slunickos MPF APP

Post  Spectre Once-ler Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:50 am

So, I saw that you edited it.. Here I go again.
sylvestr.slunicko wrote:In-Game Main Character Name:James Wilson

How long have you played on this server?:about 3hours

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph):James since he was a kid he was going
really good together with the rules. Like in the school or not stealing anyone elses items. He was always a good man of honor. Living with his parents helping them with work. He made a lot of money wasnt greedy. He was living in Czech Republic. Which is in Europe next to germany .His father Owned a Gun Shop. So he was very good with guns. He is to this time

But then the combine war came. He was just 15*. James was just buying some food for his parents. And then he seen a strange portal in the sky. So he ran to his home. Throwing away his bags of food. Then he came home he warned his parents to go to the basement right away. They all ran to the basement while their town was exploding. And under gun fire they slept there for one day. Then they woke up earth was hell after the war. The combine found them. And sended all of them to different cities. Now theyre separated and James wonders around City Eighteen. He always wanted to become one of the police. To know where his parents are. And he always wanted to support the law. And now he has the chance hes going for it.
*Everyone below the age of 18 were killed after the 7 hour war.

/me warns them both to stop
/they still fighting
/me says stop it now or ill use my stun stick and put you to prison!
/one guy gets down and screams please leave me alone and gets down on the ground
/2nd guy runs away in fear
/me ties the one thats on the ground and uses my radio to tell the other CP to get the running one
/me brings the one guy to the nexus and hear why the fighted
/him he started it he drawed his fists and tried to mug me he wanted 100 creds
/me thats very interesting now youre free ill just check your id card expect the CP's to take you in again
/him says thank you so much kind sir
/me checks his id card and decides the (insert higher rank) what to do
Parts written in red has been edited by me, to correct them.

Why do you want to be MPF?:i love rp and i want to be MPF cause i know im good at it and thanks if you will accept me i will make it worth it

Also, need more fixes on grammar.
Spectre Once-ler
Spectre Once-ler
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Spectre Once-ler Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:09 pm

I might not have authorization to deny or accept applications, although: Denied! (Permanently banned)
Spectre Once-ler
Spectre Once-ler
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum