Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos Theory's Revised MPF application

2 posters

Go down

Chaos Theory's Revised MPF application Empty Chaos Theory's Revised MPF application

Post  Chaos Theory Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:22 pm

Steam Name:
Chaos Theory

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:39952182

In-Game Main Character Name:
Daniel Highmount

How long have you played on the server?:
A week or two now…

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph):
Daniel Highmount had a hole in his heart since the day he was born. His childhood was filled with skinning knives, loneliness, dead animals and psychiatric appointments. He has a general… indifference towards humanity. However, Daniel has found something that can, at least, temporarily, fill that ever expanding hole in his heart; Power.
The few relationships he has had ended as quickly as they began, his partners learning fast how abusive he could be. When the Combine invaded he was already reasonably detached from society. After witnessing the power of the MPF he saw a way to exercise his will upon people. Daniel has also learned to somewhat… hide his sociopathic nature, as most of his kind do. He soon sought to become a member of the MPF and finally wield some amount of control over the general populace.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10):
*After a citizen attempts to resist, after I order them to get onto the wall, I successfully roll* /me grabs citizen and forces them into the wall. “I said get on THE WALL”. /me Forces an active stunstick into the citizens back. “Better” /me begins to deviously smile beneath his mask.

/me throws can to the ground
“Citizen, pick that up”

(citizen asks why he does what he does) /me leans back into the darkness, his face not at all visible while he ponders… /me points gun at citizen and pulls trigger

(citizen complains about rations) /me knocks rations out of Citizens hands, so that it spills onto the ground. “There. Now you have nothing”

(in the firing range, using a high powered, rapid firing weapon) /me carefully aims and sweeps the aim of the gun through the neck of the target, cutting it clean off.

(about to torture a citizen) /me will enjoy this.

/me kicks a can into the emancipation grill and watches it sizzle.

(citizen tells him how much he hates him) /me leans in close to citizen “I don’t care…”

/me waves a piece of delicious looking meet in front of tied up citizen. “Want it?”/me gobbles the meat “Too bad!” /me smiles evily as he watches the pangs of despair and hunger strike the citizen.

Why do you want to be MPF?: It seems like a good experience and a good chance to expand my RP-ing horizons. I’m normally play a charming character, which is a little easier, so I’d like the chance to be a bad guy.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your
whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: Yes

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?:
Of course.

Do not go Rogue without my authorization! (Burningfox6). Also, If I'm not on, ask someone to ask me,
and just try to get your rank to 04 before you go Rogue
Chaos Theory
Chaos Theory

http://chaostheory116.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Chaos Theory's Revised MPF application Empty Re: Chaos Theory's Revised MPF application

Post  Chaos Theory Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:22 pm

Here's the edited version; sorry about that...
Chaos Theory
Chaos Theory

http://chaostheory116.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Chaos Theory's Revised MPF application Empty Re: Chaos Theory's Revised MPF application

Post  Renzo Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:29 pm

ACCEPTED
Renzo
Renzo
| Community Owner | App Manager | Donator | Ventrilo Admin | Minecraft Admin |
| Community Owner | App Manager | Donator | Ventrilo Admin | Minecraft Admin |

https://www.facebook.com/renzofergod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down