Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bear's Vortigaunt application (New Backstory and name)

3 posters

Go down

Bear's Vortigaunt application (New Backstory and name) Empty Bear's Vortigaunt application (New Backstory and name)

Post  Bear Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:57 pm

In-Game Main Character Name: Nuir'Gian

How long have you played on the server?:
About a week now.

Character Backstory: (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph): When Nuir'Gian was small, the combine invaded his homeworld. The vortigaunts had to flee to the planet Xen when the Black Nesa incident occurred. Unfortunately, his mother was killed by the combine. Nuir'Gian used the rift as his chance to escape and it directed the Vortigaunts to Earth during the 7 hour war. He travelled to A near-by canal and found damaged resources to build a shack.

During the night Nuir'Gian was abducted by combine and was assigned to become a slave, he did not want to do this but he had no choice, if he didn't do it then he would be executed. When he arrived to the Nexus he had to get to work as soon as he got there, he was assigned to an owner, also known as his master. They moved him to a city, this city was city 17. The first couple of months of work was hard for Minur'ian, he eventually got used to it though. But, he never got used to the treatment, the combine treated him like dirt. He never told anyone about how he felt.

One night he was freed by a couple of rebels and they took him to their secret hideout, it wasn't secret for long because he had a micro-chip inside him that could tell the combine his location, they found the hideout and captured the rebels and Nuir'Gian. He had got assigned to a new owner and they moved him to a much more secure city, city 18. He was glad that he had got moved away from city 17, away from the harsh treatment. Here, they treated him with a bit more respect, he felt much more comfortable here at city 18, his new home.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game: (minimum :
/me start's sweeping the streets.
/it A CP walks over and drops litter right in-front of Nuir'Gian.
CP: You missed a bit.
/it The CP points to the bit of litter.
/me Let's out a quiet sigh.
CP: What did you just say?
/it The CP whips out his stun stick, furiously.
Zhylann: Nothing, Massster.
/me looks at the CP in fear.
/it The CP walks past Nuir'Gian and hits him in the back of the leg.
/me let's of a cowering scream.
/it The CP laughs loudly.
CP: Make sure you get that bit of litter now.
/it The CP continues to laugh and slowly walks away.

Example of speech you would use in-game: (minimum 6):
1. Yes, massster.
2. They wissh to speak with you, masster.
3. We need to move before the people come.
4. We ssshould go now.
5. I fear that I have failed you, massster.
6. I have needed this object for sssome time, now.

Why do you want to be a Vortigaunt?:
I would like to become a Vortigaunt because I believe that it will expand my experience in Roleplay and I think it would be a fun and challenging role.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: I understand.

Last edited by Bear on Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:01 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Didn't change the name in the Backstory)
Bear
Bear

Back to top Go down

Bear's Vortigaunt application (New Backstory and name) Empty Re: Bear's Vortigaunt application (New Backstory and name)

Post  The Real Topsy Krett Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:43 am

Bear wrote:In-Game Main Character Name: Nuir'Gian

How long have you played on the server?:
About a week now.

Character Backstory: (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph): When Nuir'Gian was small, the combine invaded his homeworld. The vortigaunts had to flee to the planet Xen when the Black Nesa incident occurred. Unfortunately, his mother was killed by the combine. Nuir'Gian used the rift as his chance to escape and it directed the Vortigaunts to Earth during the 7 hour war. He travelled to A near-by canal and found damaged resources to build a shack.

During the night Nuir'Gian was abducted by combine and was assigned to become a slave, he did not want to do this but he had no choice, if he didn't do it then he would be executed. When he arrived to the Nexus he had to get to work as soon as he got there, he was assigned to an owner, also known as his master. They moved him to a city, this city was city 17. The first couple of months of work was hard for Minur'ian, he eventually got used to it though. But, he never got used to the treatment, the combine treated him like dirt. He never told anyone about how he felt.

One night he was freed by a couple of rebels and they took him to their secret hideout, it wasn't secret for long because he had a micro-chip inside him that could tell the combine his location, they found the hideout and captured the rebels and Nuir'Gian. He had got assigned to a new owner and they moved him to a much more secure city, city 18. He was glad that he had got moved away from city 17, away from the harsh treatment. Here, they treated him with a bit more respect, he felt much more comfortable here at city 18, his new home.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game: (minimum :
/me start's sweeping the streets.
/it A CP walks over and drops litter right in-front of Nuir'Gian.
CP: You missed a bit.
/it The CP points to the bit of litter.
/me Let's out a quiet sigh.
CP: What did you just say?
/it The CP whips out his stun stick, furiously.
Zhylann: Nothing, Massster.
/me looks at the CP in fear.
/it The CP walks past Nuir'Gian and hits him in the back of the leg.
/me let's of a cowering scream.
/it The CP laughs loudly.
CP: Make sure you get that bit of litter now.
/it The CP continues to laugh and slowly walks away.

Example of speech you would use in-game: (minimum 6):
1. Yes, massster.
2. They wissh to speak with you, masster.
3. We need to move before the people come.
4. We ssshould go now.
5. I fear that I have failed you, massster.
6. I have needed this object for sssome time, now.

Why do you want to be a Vortigaunt?:
I would like to become a Vortigaunt because I believe that it will expand my experience in Roleplay and I think it would be a fun and challenging role.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: I understand.

IF HE GETS ACCEPTED I'M GOING TO SHOOT SOMEONE
The Real Topsy Krett
The Real Topsy Krett
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Bear's Vortigaunt application (New Backstory and name) Empty Re: Bear's Vortigaunt application (New Backstory and name)

Post  Burningfox6 Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:22 pm

ACCEPTED.
Burningfox6
Burningfox6
Owner
Owner

https://surge-gaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down