Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dark flames mpf app

3 posters

Go down

dark flames mpf app Empty dark flames mpf app

Post  dark flame Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:55 am

Steam Name And ID Name: Matt5733 ID: STEAM_0:0:46876430

In-Game Main Character Name: Robert Kent

How long have you played on the server? 1-2 days

Character Backstory: (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph)
Robert was born in 1985 and grew up in a medium sized town. He enjoyed chemistry and the human body. He lived with his friend until he got a job at age 21, when he moved to the city. He lived there for a few years then visited his friend at his home town. Robert stayed with his friend for 1 and a half weeks. But had to leave. A few hours before he was going to return to the city, there was an explosion and the roads were blocked.

He returned to his friend's home only to find he was not there. As he wondered alone in the streets someone approached him with great caution. As Robert slowly walked away the man got closer, and began to pick up pace. As unsuspected as it was Robert was hit over the back of the head and knocked out.

Robert could see trough blurred sight a heavy armored man brutally dragging him away. surround he made no attempt to escape. He awoke on a train not knowing were he was going. As he got of the train he found a small place to live, and became a doctor to create medication/poisons for the MPF to interrogate rebels.
After a few months he decided to sign up to join the MPF until he got 'transferred' to city 18. Then he decided to go and sign up for MPF there.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game: (minimum 15)
stop access to restricted areas , imprison Anti-citizens, Follow orders and commands of higher ranking officers, Protect the civilization, stop all resistance , Patrol all areas, Search buildings, Assist in detaining criminals and rebels, kill all trespassers, Stop all trespassing, Destroy resistance against the Combine, Detain BMD, Search all Suspicious Citizens, Interrogate rebels and criminals, take no bribes.

Why do you want to be MPF?
To protect the city, extend my ability .

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions? I Understand

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?: Yes, I do.

Do not go Rogue without my authorization! (Burningfox6). Also, If I'm not on, ask someone to ask me,

and just try to get your rank to 04 before you go Rogue.

p.s i'm a gayfag

dark flame

Back to top Go down

dark flames mpf app Empty Re: dark flames mpf app

Post  Moona Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:06 am

I know you're capable of a goodRPer so +support

p.s i'm a gayfag

dark flame

Moona
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Burningfox6 Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:01 pm

Accepted But, we'll see what division you are in, also, listen to me if I ask you to flag down.
Burningfox6
Burningfox6
Owner
Owner

https://surge-gaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down