Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban Request

4 posters

Go down

Ban Request  Empty Ban Request

Post  Shadow Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:45 pm

Offenders Steam Name: [TSG-OP] Ukraine

Offenders Steam ID:

Offenders IC Name: Digits: 10334

Offense: Random perma-kill after only my second amputation. It was apparentally for not pain-RPing, because I was both talking to Renzo and getting LOOC-spammed by the MPFs amputating me and I didn't have time to talk to Renzo, respond to LOOC-spam and attempt to pain-RP at the same time. He also sweared at me and called me various names during/before and after the amputation.

Admins online during the offense: ModernGaming, Ukraine.

Any proof you have: Unfortunatly, I've only got one screenshot that I can't get right now. Although possible chatlogs may help. Sorry that I don't have so much proof. But I was just dealing with too much to think about getting proof.

Punishment Suggested: Loss of OP, and PKed character revived.

Thank you for reading. I hope you come in somewhat of an agreement with me.

Shadow

Back to top Go down

Ban Request  Empty Re: Ban Request

Post  Renzo Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:49 pm

Sadly I wasn't there but I heard most of the story from both sets of people. I think everyone is having a hate-think reaction to Shadow. Now we've all been over this that shadow isn't all that informed on RP but there should be no exception to Pain-RPing. I'm Neutral until anyone comes up with a better answer or proof.
Renzo
Renzo
| Community Owner | App Manager | Donator | Ventrilo Admin | Minecraft Admin |
| Community Owner | App Manager | Donator | Ventrilo Admin | Minecraft Admin |

https://www.facebook.com/renzofergod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ukraine Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:50 pm

Your view data said PK after next amputation, I did so i followed what the data said, You could of been lieing about your amputation record.
In a torture RP You chuckled at me cutting your feet off. I did not once call you a bad name. I talked to Woona and renzo as this was happening as well, No objection from them. You also stated you were done with this server yesterday night, Today you are back. You talked in a radio in front of me then said void your other three radios as they are "OOC" as they were in different pockets you said? After whining because we took them we finally got you into interrogation, You did not fear RP or pain rp once, Your attempt at Pain RP was *Chuckles* or *Lets out a brief grunt*
Ukraine
Ukraine

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:56 pm

Unfortunatly, not all people fucking scream at the top of their lungs at every little thing like you wanted me to do. I painRPed how I would've done in real life. Seriously. And also, I don't see a reason why I can't chuckle at your methods which my character ICly thought were stupid even though he told you everything. I've got my own way of painRPing in-game, and other people have their's. That's it.

Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  RustyRazor Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:51 am

You can chuckle before you start getting tortured, or after the pain has gone. (most of the times when you're dead, dead people doesn't chuckle tho)

RustyRazor
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ukraine Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:05 pm

You would cry your eyes out in real life begging for mercy if i sawed your feet off.
Ukraine
Ukraine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down