Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gentles Vort app

2 posters

Go down

Gentles Vort app Empty Gentles Vort app

Post  Gentlespy (brony hater) Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:11 pm

Steam Name And ID:[jDEGF-A]Gentlespy

In-Game Main Character Name: John Anders

How long have you played on the server?: one month

Character Backstory: (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph): Juan'Kan was a peaceful Vortigaunt on his homeworld.He specialized in healing the injured and the sick and also collected Antlion Grubs.When his homeworld was invaded,he was exiled to Xen and was unfortunatly,Captured as a slave.When the Resonance Cascade happened at Black mesa,He saw it as a chance for escape.

On Earth,During the Black mesa incedint,He saw the humans hostile,and attacked a squad of HECU marines,He killed them all,But Gordon freeman injured him and he crawled out of Black Mesa. He enjoyed a few weeks of freedom until The Combine showed up and Invaded Earth.He was Captured and enslaved a second time and was sent to City45.He thought the Combine Forces there werent so oppresive and he liked the City,But when he Overheard he was being sent to City18 he was heartbroken.When he arrived at City18 He was so scared of the CPs there,They constantly Shouted at him and Beat him down.He still Lives in that City.....

Examples of actions you would do In-Game: (minimum : Cool )
/me sweeps the streets
/me cleans billboard
/me sweeps nexus floor
/me Cleans The floor with a sponge
/me shakes in fear at a CP
/me Looks at a Citizen and nods

Example of speech you would use in-game: (minimum 6):
" We remember Black Mesa....It was Worse that Xen...."
"Yes Master"
"We will put Black Mesa aside"
"We Remember the Freeman"
"We Are Cotermanus"
"We have endured much across eons of time"
Why do you want to be a Vortigaunt?:
I want to be a vortiguant becuase i think the CPs get bored of just checking citizens and Re-Educating them,A Vortiguant Brings a good RP experiance for CPs and Citizens alike.
Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?:Yes,I Understand.

Gentlespy (brony hater)

Back to top Go down

Gentles Vort app Empty Re: Gentles Vort app

Post  Burningfox6 Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:32 pm

DENIED. No ID, or Vortigaunt name.
Burningfox6
Burningfox6
Owner
Owner

https://surge-gaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down