Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have a minge problem, MPF can help

+2
Spectre Once-ler
Fox McCloud
6 posters

Go down

What do we say?

We have a minge problem, MPF can help I_vote_lcap71%We have a minge problem, MPF can help I_vote_rcap 71% 
[ 5 ]
We have a minge problem, MPF can help I_vote_lcap14%We have a minge problem, MPF can help I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
We have a minge problem, MPF can help I_vote_lcap14%We have a minge problem, MPF can help I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

We have a minge problem, MPF can help Empty We have a minge problem, MPF can help

Post  Fox McCloud Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:27 am

Okay, so as you all know, or may not know, we have a really, REALLY bad minge and FAIL-RPers on durring the evening, expecialy after 9 or 10 CST. Also, around this time MPF ratios get bad, REAL bad; it is litteraly one cp to every 7 citizens, and usualy there are two on or fewer around 9 and then around 10 it drops down to none. The rest of us are powerless to do anything and Id really rather deal with these people IC than OCC because its 11, the srver is slow, and it gives us something IC to do.

These minges are somehow getting insane weapons, such as knifes, SMGs, Pistols, RPGs, combine devices, ect, ect, ect. Just check out this screne shot http://steamcommunity.com/id/FACP07/screenshot/595840681960387167?tab=public

This guy had a SMG, Pistol, Grenade, Knife, was mic-spamming horrable rap music which he claimed was IC because he had the worlds last Ipod after the 7 hour war" (hence my reaction in the chat box), as well as minge killing from what I heard.

We also hage buckets full of minge stealers , runners, trespassers, and "rebles" who have "passes" granted "IC" that let them go into the Nexus.

SOOOOO, as you can see by my and alot of other players storys, we need more MPF, obviously we dont have enough ACTIVE mpf at the right times, soooooooooo thats why Im suggesting that we open up MPF apps for some select people that have a good reputation on the server and that we know are on durring these "midnight hours". Im not saying we need a flood of 10+ MPF, but at leasttt a few who are on late at night such as myself and a few others.

I leave this upto the admins to decide, but I would like to mention appart from this that we need to clean up the MPF roster a bit, Ive notivced some MPF who cant RP that well...

TL;DR We have minge problem, lets have fun and fix it IC
Fox McCloud
Fox McCloud
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

We have a minge problem, MPF can help Empty Re: We have a minge problem, MPF can help

Post  Spectre Once-ler Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:33 am

I could get on the server a bit more, with my DvL. I'll try to find some time, when I'm not playing APB.
Spectre Once-ler
Spectre Once-ler
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

We have a minge problem, MPF can help Empty Re: We have a minge problem, MPF can help

Post  The Real Topsy Krett Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:09 am

>Durring the evening

Stopped reading. Of course there's a problem at that time. It's like that for every damn server, it can't be fixed.
The Real Topsy Krett
The Real Topsy Krett
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Fox McCloud Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:28 pm

If you actualy READ, you would see that I sugested hiring reputable players that are on at night as MPF or OPs
Fox McCloud
Fox McCloud
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  ZNeetoBurrito Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:07 pm

I agree with Fox.
I can get on later, mainly because I'm American, and since the server is generally a European server, most of the main Ops, or Admins get off because, well it's late and school is still going on.
It's more mainly because the minges are either American, Or Australian. I can try to help enforce the rules, but I have to get off too.
ZNeetoBurrito
ZNeetoBurrito
Server Operator
Server Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  L.Lawliet Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:19 am

I'll get on my 04 more often sure.
L.Lawliet
L.Lawliet
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  The Real Topsy Krett Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:28 am

You can't fix it~
The Real Topsy Krett
The Real Topsy Krett
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Fox McCloud Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:30 pm

No, I said people who play at night, not just me...
Fox McCloud
Fox McCloud
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  mhofnagel Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:21 pm

I tried something interesting last night for ration handouts. I didn't have my character speak, and instead used /me's to organise all the citizens. The rations went really smoothly as there was no mingerunnin or anything stupid, and there was a very organized line. I mean, I know that doesn't mean much, but I think that if you combat the minges with genuine RP first, they back down. If, after that they don't then kick them or put a bullet in their head or whatever. Just saying, it worked for me.

mhofnagel
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down