Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fox McCloud's Metro Police Force Application

5 posters

Go down

Fox McCloud's Metro Police Force Application Empty Fox McCloud's Metro Police Force Application

Post  Fox McCloud Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:56 pm

Steam Name And ID: Fox McCloud STEAM_0:0:33984617

In-Game Main Character Name: Wolfram F. McCloud (Currently CWU)

How long have you played on the server?: A few weeks

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph):

Wolfram Furhaknech McCloud was born on January 7, 1993 to a wealthy family north of St. Petersburg, Russia; which consisted of a Mother, Father, Sister (7 at the time), and two brothers (4 and 12). Wolfram's, or Wolf as his nickname stands, Father was the top of his field, which was Mine Safety and Explosives Engineering, and his mother worked as a general surgeon. Wolfram was brought up among intellects and it was soon obvious that he himself was one at a young age; at the age of 8 he could completely take apart any electronic device, name all of the parts, and put it back together in better condition than he had started with. At the age of 18, after acing through high school, Wolfram attended the Berlin University in Germany, studying Electrical and Mechanical engineering. After his second year (of which he was top of his class), Wolfram received a two year scholarship to the world-renowned American University of MIT and graduated with a perfect GPA and Valedictorian. Soon after college, Wolfram returned to Russia; the event months away.

When the event occurred, albeit not too incredibly far away, Wolfram and his family were in were spared any violence from the combine and were relocated to a makeshift area 10 miles away. City 4 eventually was constructed around the City and they were relocated again back to the city. While the city was being rebuilt using combine technology, many of the citizens remained at work in the mines, now all as laborers, under the watchful eye of the newly formed MPF. Wolf's mother joined with other people from medical backgrounds to form a makeshift clinic in the town, effectively the first CWU formed. After living in City 4 for seven months, around mid winter, Wolfram received relocation to City 17, forced to leave his family behind.

Wolf adapted quickly to the more advanced and developed ways of City 17 and found himself at home. One month after arriving, Wolf had an entry level position as a repairman working for the City 17 Railway system, or as they called it C17 RAIL. Harrison Vodkual, Wolf's mentor in City 17 and the head of the RAIL department taught Wolf everything he ever wanted to know about combine technology as they installed new systems through the railway lines. Wolf excelled in his job and received promotion after promotion; In his 6th month, after completing his biggest project which increased RAIL efficiency by over 65%, he was promoted to head of the engineering department of the CWU and began to work closely with the Combine repairing complex electronic systems. Not everyone was thrilled however; Evan Cooper, an American transfer from city 143, was furious that a man so young could surpass him so quickly. Slowly, but surely, Evan began to sabotage Wolf and his close colleagues, planning his strategy until he struck. Wolf had noticed strange occurrences, such as missing supplies and devices acting strange, but by the time he and his co-workers realized, it was too late. Evan shut down all of the RAIL systems into and out of City 17, frying all electronic circuits and bringing all travel of the core center to a screeching halt. Wolf, knowing that he and his colleagues would be forced to take the blame for the catastrophic event, took all blame on himself to spare his friends from the fate he knew they might face. In his trail, Wolf presented as much evidence as he could, but soon realized his case was futile after learning that Evan was actually the son of a high ranking EpU of the city. Rather than punish Wolf, the EpU ordered him to be transferred out of the city completely.

{OOC note, the following events take place in the time period I was a regular on New World Role Play, city 23}

As Wolfram rode the very trains he had worked on to his new destination, his file disappeared. It is not know whether this file disappeared due to co-workers back in C17 misplacing some voltage lines on data banks, befriended MPF loosing data drives, or just either a freak accident or clerical error; either way, when Wolfram stepped foot into City 23, he was a new man with a blank slate. For a year Wolf lived in City 23, not able to join the CWU he instead set his goals for MPF after learning of the Engineering division of City 23, VICE. Working hard towards his goal, Wolfram's application for MPF had finally been accepted and he was to report the next day to start his job as a RCT. Unfortunately, that was also the day off the accident. The main power reactor of the city had been suffering serious problems for the past month due to faulty installation, but no one knew how server the problem was until that one day when the unit erupted, spewing fourth large amounts of radiation, totally contaminating the entire city. Within the next 12 hours, every living creature was evacuated out of City 23; All citizens, CWU, MPF. The city was immediately sealed off, no one was to ever enter the irradiated city again, all records left behind, including the notice of Wolfram’s promotion to MPF.

{And now comes my life on this server so far}

Wolf arrived in City 18 demoted on the train again to Citizen status; unintentionally starting another new life in another new city. Only weeks after arriving in the City, Wolf was accepted into the then small CWU and was immediately made Head of Engineering, but due to his medical background also is know to help out in the clinic. However, Civilian life no longer suited Wolf; he had seen the dark side of humanity and the pain and loss it can cause two time over and he was fed up with it. Wolf has again set his sights on the MPF, not just too utilize his skills, but to try and make our dim existence a bit brighter for everybody by helping to remove the violence and misconduct and replace it with order and peace.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10):

MPF 02.29780 /me unclips his radio from his vest and holds it up to the filter of his mask, speaking into it
MPF 02.29780 /me throws the anti-citizen to the ground and stands over the shaking individual, stun-stick in hand raised and enabled, ready to strike "Citizen, prepare to receive Civil Judgement."
MPF 02.29780 /me quickly side steps to the left of the citizen's punch, spinning around behind said person, stun-stick moving in for a strike to the back.
MPF 02.29780 /me stares down at the incapacitated citizen, sighing silently behind his mask while bending down to help up the injured civilian.
MPF 02.29780 /me stops in his tracks at the sound of rapid movement above and jolts his head up to catch the glimpse of two citizens running along the catwalks before sprinting off to catch up with the said offenders.
MPF 02.29780 /me walks along the empty alleyway, kicking a can on the street to the side as he continues his patrol of the empty sector.
MPF 02.29780 /me crosses his arms across his chest, looking down at the frightened citizen with a stare of disapproval behind his mask. "Citizen, this is your second warning. Apply."
MPF OfC.36254 VICE /me reaches his arm deep inside the crippled vending machine, searching for the foreign object impeding the operation of the device.
MPF 04.101579 /me walks quickly past the towering EpU, trying to avoid any confrontation with the menacing officer.
MPF 02.29780 /me picks up the heavy, unfamiliar object; searching it over for a clue to its purpose, or rather as to why the citizen would sequestered it.

Why do you want to be MPF?:

I would like to be in the MPF because it allows one to role play from a completely different perspective as well as I believe I can use my skills (IC and OOC) to better the city and server. I love the technical and role play opportunity that being in the MPF present and have strived for the opportunity to gain those abilities. I also would like to join the MPF to help deal with minges as I am located in America (Texas) and am online during the U.K. nights when we have our minge problem.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your
whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?:

Yes, I fully understand the terms and conditions stated above.

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?:

Yes, I agree to the terms and conditions stated above as well.
Fox McCloud
Fox McCloud
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Fox McCloud's Metro Police Force Application Empty Well done.

Post  Devildrvr(44343) Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:11 am

Due to recent..demotions..I don't have MUCH of a say-so in who gets what. However, I hope that you guys will agree with me that this guy obviously knows what he is doing. Basic understanding of MPF, what they do, etc. Good roleplayer, good friend, knows what he is doing.

++ SUPPORT

No color cause I'm a hipster like that.

Devildrvr(44343)

Back to top Go down

Fox McCloud's Metro Police Force Application Empty Very Good

Post  iHateHaterz Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:19 am

You also earned my ++ support, even even though it doesn't count for much.

iHateHaterz

Back to top Go down

Fox McCloud's Metro Police Force Application Empty Re: Fox McCloud's Metro Police Force Application

Post  Spectre Once-ler Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:34 am

Now, that's what I call an application. Kind of a bit overkill on the huge backstory, but I like it.
+SUPPORT from me.
Spectre Once-ler
Spectre Once-ler
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Fox McCloud's Metro Police Force Application Empty Re: Fox McCloud's Metro Police Force Application

Post  Fox McCloud Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:19 am

Could I have someone, Fox if I'm not mistaken, process and finalize my application? I would like to know if I am accepted or if not, what you would like me to work on.

Thanks!
~Fox
Fox McCloud
Fox McCloud
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Burningfox6 Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:20 am

ACCEPTED. 'Nuff Said, also Rainbow power!
Burningfox6
Burningfox6
Owner
Owner

https://surge-gaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down