Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ModernGaming's Application.

2 posters

Go down

ModernGaming's Application. Empty ModernGaming's Application.

Post  ModernGaming Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:05 am

Steam Name And ID:
ModernGaming249. STEAM_0:1:44522630
In-Game Main Character Name:
Mike Rodham
How long have you played on the server?:
1-3 Hours.
Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph):

Mike, a 20 year old guy. It was his birthday when the Combine hit and began taking over the cities. His father was assigned to C18, but Mike had to remain in C16 so they were separated. This law was in place to stop Rebellions being formed, if there is anything the hate more, it's rebels.

A Month later Mike got a letter with a picture in it, It was a picture of his father, lying dead in a Metro Cop Uniform. "My dad was a cop?" he thought to himself, so all Mike wanted to do was carry on his father's legacy. And Join the MPF to do his father proud.

6 Months past and Mike was Re-Assigned to C18, this city is so Inspiring, the cleanest city Mike had ever seen. He liked it here, and here is where he wanted to stay. But it was only a matter of days before MPF came knocking when they found out who he really was...

Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10):
(In this I will Refer to myself a MPF, and Others such as C1 (Citizen 1) )

MPF: Citizen, hold it.
C1: Yes, Sir?
MPF: Are you able to Identify any of these bodies?
C1: I'm sorry, Sir. I don't know any of these people.
MPF: Ah, well these will have to be left unidentified.
C1: May I ask how it happened?
MPF Points to the rooftops.
MPF: Mass Suicide.
C1: Oh, that is unfortunate.
C2: What're you going to do with the bodies.
MPF: Well if nobody Identifies them soon they'll begin to smell, so I'll have to have them Incinerated.
C1: Well you've gotta do what you've gotta do.
MPF: Okay, move along.
C2: Yes, Sir! Right away.
MPF: You too Citizen.
C1: Sorry, Sir.
Citizen Leaves towards the apartments.
Citizen Returns.
MPF: Ah yes, sorry let me get the door for you.
C1+C2: Thank you Officer.
MPF: Have a nice day.

EDIT: The above story was inspired by my first appearance on the server.

Why do you want to be MPF?:
To bring authority and prosperity to this land. These people need officers who will respect these lands and the leader the work for. I want to make the streets of C18 safe and a good place to be. I will not tolerate any adolescents and and non-compliance. I want to follow my father's footsteps and become a good officer.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your
whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?:

I fully understand the consequences, and I can assure you that I will have no disregard and I will comply to your orders or I proceed with the punishment.

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?:
I understand, but nothing deserves more than my loyalty to the force, and my loyalty to my leader. My Colleagues will be given with the up-most respect.

I thank you for reading this!
-Mike

Last edited by ModernGaming on Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total

ModernGaming

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198049310989

Back to top Go down

ModernGaming's Application. Empty Re: ModernGaming's Application.

Post  Moona Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:08 am

Good example but When the combine took over the MPF Amputated the kids.
Pending

Post-Edit:
Good Backstory.
I think it should be accepted, I know you're not a minge and a good RPer aswell.

Accepted

Moona
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down