Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matkovic's MPF Application

3 posters

Go down

Matkovic's MPF Application Empty Matkovic's MPF Application

Post  Matkovic Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:09 pm

Steam Name And ID: The1andOnlyMatkovic

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34886433

In-Game Main Character Name: Ellis Jensen

How long have you played on the server?: A few days.

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph): Ellis was born 1987, nothing must to talk about before the long seven hour long war, after that his entire world changed. He was seperated from his family, friends and his fiancé, he was furious of course as any citizen would've been but one of the MPF unit spoke to him and said: If you'd join the union you might meet your family. Of course Ellis though he was talking lies, but as the years passed he grew closer and closer to the combine and got more interested. Year 2016 he made a decision, a decision that would change his life. He decided to sign for the Metro Police Force.

Ellis is now 28 years old, doing what's right for him. Not only to see his family, but for the others to realise to get used to have the combine around. We are going to stick around, no matter what, do you know why? Because resistance only cares for themselves and their own survival as far as Ellis knows. Where were the resistance when we was seperated from his beloved? Not there for him, that's for sure. Not only feeling betrayed by the resistance but also hatred. He have seen rebels take out innocent lives without caring, during firefights. Due to this he wants to help the people from the resistance movement and show them the reality. MPF tend to aid a wounded citizen while the resistance turns their backs and walks away, Ellis have made his decision to join the Metro Police Force and he's sticking to it, he will see his family and he will succeed in protecting the city from it's crimes. Due to this he will have to change his life and he is ready to do so, to serve the union, even if it matters his life. The Metro Police Force is the real deal, they take risks and they take chances it. But they accomplish their tasks and they're world-wide, so Ellis dosen't see why the resistance even bothers to fight against. Ellis has been transported from city to city, doing work for the CWU as for being a loyalist, he is currently stationed in City 18 and therefore made his decision.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10): ( Overwatch Vs Webuls )

A normal day once again passes by, two units talks to eachother on the sidewalk, untill..

Unit 3: Yeah, was going 10-50, decided to take a break a-
*A bullet passes through the units head and the blood splatters on the ground as the body slams the sidewalk*
/radio: we got a 10-00 here! 10-99!
/respond: 10-20?!
/radio: Sector two! Heavy resistance on apartment bridge! I count, 4 10-32's! Looks like the rebels sir!
/respond: 10-4, sit tight unit. Back-up's on the way.
*The units waits until the back-up arrived.*
Unit 1: Sir! 4 10-32's with automatic weaponry! Well equipped! Should we call in Overwatch?!
Unit 2: I will report in.
Radio 2: This is unit on scene requestion for 10-24, Overwatch!
Radio: Request is accepted, 10-32's should be dealt with the right way.
Radio 2: 10-4!
*The units wait until they hear the footsteps and gear rumbling after Overwatch units, the sprint right pass them and goes take cover behind walls and obsticles.*
/me moves his gun around the corner and blindfires towards the bridge, hoping to him. He pulls back his hand as automic bullets bursts down his location.
Unit 2: We're pinned! Radiong!
Radio 2: This is unit on scene, requestion for sniper support, how 10-4?
Radio: Snipers are inbound on your location, Overwatch made recent request. 10-12.
Radio 2: Affirmative.
*A loud shot is heard in the distance and a scream shortly after.*
/me looks over the corner and see's a rebel fall off the bridge. He gets thrown back because of a bullet hitting him in the shoulder.
Unit 1: I'm hit!
Radio 2: 10-52! Unit wounded!
Radio: 10-4.
*The Overwatch snipers attempts to hit the resistance aswell for the ground units to spray them down.*

*After a long time of wasting ammo the resistance attempts to fall back, Overwatch sends in Airwatch and attempts to locate the resistance members*

Radio: All units, Lockdown. Secure and exctract any citizens with contraband, if heavily contraband held - amputate. If low-leveled contraband. Detain, 3 cycles.

Radio units: 10-4 sir.

Why do you want to be MPF?: Because being an MPF is different, it's a new taste of roleplay and you stand out towards the server. I belive i could do my part and roleplay properly as an MPF unit, you will not regret choosing me to be a part of the Metro Police Force.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: I undestand.

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?: I understand.

Do not go Rogue without my authorization! (Burningfox6). Also, If I'm not on, ask someone to ask me,

and just try to get your rank to 04 before you go Rogue.
Matkovic
Matkovic

Back to top Go down

Matkovic's MPF Application Empty Re: Matkovic's MPF Application

Post  Spectre Once-ler Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:32 pm

Matkovic wrote:Steam Name And ID: The1andOnlyMatkovic

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34886433

In-Game Main Character Name: Ellis Jensen

How long have you played on the server?: A few days.

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph): Ellis was born 1987, nothing must to talk about before the long seven hour long war, after that his entire world changed. He was seperated from his family, friends and his fiancé, he was furious of course as any citizen would've been but one of the MPF unit spoke to him and said: If you'd join the union you might meet your family. Of course Ellis though he was talking lies, but as the years passed he grew closer and closer to the combine and got more interested. Year 2016 he made a decision, a decision that would change his life. He decided to sign for the Metro Police Force.

Ellis is now 28 years old, doing what's right for him. Not only to see his family, but for the others to realise to get used to have the combine around. We are going to stick around, no matter what, do you know why? Because resistance only cares for themselves and their own survival as far as Ellis knows. Where were the resistance when we was seperated from his beloved? Not there for him, that's for sure. Not only feeling betrayed by the resistance but also hatred. He have seen rebels take out innocent lives without caring, during firefights. Due to this he wants to help the people from the resistance movement and show them the reality. MPF tend to aid a wounded citizen while the resistance turns their backs and walks away, Ellis have made his decision to join the Metro Police Force and he's sticking to it, he will see his family and he will succeed in protecting the city from it's crimes. Due to this he will have to change his life and he is ready to do so, to serve the union, even if it matters his life. The Metro Police Force is the real deal, they take risks and they take chances it. But they accomplish their tasks and they're world-wide, so Ellis dosen't see why the resistance even bothers to fight against. Ellis has been transported from city to city, doing work for the CWU as for being a loyalist, he is currently stationed in City 18 and therefore made his decision.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10): ( Overwatch Vs Webuls )

A normal day once again passes by, two units talks to eachother on the sidewalk, untill..

Unit 3: Yeah, was going 10-50, decided to take a break a-
*A bullet passes through the units head and the blood splatters on the ground as the body slams the sidewalk*
/radio: we got a 10-00 here! 10-99!
/respond: 10-20?!
/radio: Sector two! Heavy resistance on apartment bridge! I count, 4 10-32's! Looks like the rebels sir!
/respond: 10-4, sit tight unit. Back-up's on the way.
*The units waits until the back-up arrived.*
Unit 1: Sir! 4 10-32's with automatic weaponry! Well equipped! Should we call in Overwatch?!
Unit 2: I will report in.
Radio 2: This is unit on scene requestion for 10-24, Overwatch!
Radio: Request is accepted, 10-32's should be dealt with the right way.
Radio 2: 10-4!
*The units wait until they hear the footsteps and gear rumbling after Overwatch units, the sprint right pass them and goes take cover behind walls and obsticles.*
/me moves his gun around the corner and blindfires towards the bridge, hoping to him. He pulls back his hand as automic bullets bursts down his location.
Unit 2: We're pinned! Radiong!
Radio 2: This is unit on scene, requestion for sniper support, how 10-4?
Radio: Snipers are inbound on your location, Overwatch made recent request. 10-12.
Radio 2: Affirmative.
*A loud shot is heard in the distance and a scream shortly after.*
/me looks over the corner and see's a rebel fall off the bridge. He gets thrown back because of a bullet hitting him in the shoulder.
Unit 1: I'm hit!
Radio 2: 10-52! Unit wounded!
Radio: 10-4.
*The Overwatch snipers attempts to hit the resistance aswell for the ground units to spray them down.*

*After a long time of wasting ammo the resistance attempts to fall back, Overwatch sends in Airwatch and attempts to locate the resistance members*

Radio: All units, Lockdown. Secure and exctract any citizens with contraband, if heavily contraband held - amputate. If low-leveled contraband. Detain, 3 cycles.

Radio units: 10-4 sir.

Why do you want to be MPF?: Because being an MPF is different, it's a new taste of roleplay and you stand out towards the server. I belive i could do my part and roleplay properly as an MPF unit, you will not regret choosing me to be a part of the Metro Police Force.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: I undestand.

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?: I understand.

Do not go Rogue without my authorization! (Burningfox6). Also, If I'm not on, ask someone to ask me,

and just try to get your rank to 04 before you go Rogue.
I have nothing to say. +SUPPORT
Spectre Once-ler
Spectre Once-ler
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Burningfox6 Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:53 am

NEUTRAL. CPs wouldn't do that, so, doesn't follow Canon, + He's 29 not 28.
Burningfox6
Burningfox6
Owner
Owner

https://surge-gaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down