Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rosetta's Journals

2 posters

Go down

Rosetta's Journals Empty Rosetta's Journals

Post  mmoomaa Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:18 pm

April 7th, 2016

Journal, I am being transported to C18 due to MPF switching. I will be arriving in about a day. Due to the lack of control in C18 I will be happy to lay down my hand and treat these citizens how they should be treated. I will have to be retrained to get better situated with the cold weather and regulations they have, you know protocol. Although I can say I am excited on my departure to C18 it does not mean I won't miss my old crew, I am talking about Dylan, and Alexis... But I am positive I will make new friends in C18, I have never been to Russia but I am sure the people are just as nice as C12... I do not know what my calling is but I am positive I will sink into the new city well enough, although I know that I would like to be inside most of the time (I heard it is freezing in Russia)... I have been thinking very much about France, I cannot let that get in my way of my career though, I must train myself to be the best, if I am not the best I will be a fool and I will not live up to my expectations! Well... I have just gotten word to go pack. I will continue writing again soon.
Sincerely,
Rosetta Blance
mmoomaa
mmoomaa
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Rosetta's Journals Empty Re: Rosetta's Journals

Post  mhofnagel Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:04 pm

Yo girlie! When are our stories gonna cross?

mhofnagel
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down