Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Samovick's MPF thingy..

2 posters

Go down

Samovick's MPF thingy.. Empty Samovick's MPF thingy..

Post  Samovick Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:51 pm

Steam Name And ID: The Flying Cat ID: STEAM_0:1:40876188

In-Game Main Character Name: John Brownbird

How long have you played on the server?: 1 Hour.... I played HL2RP for 300 hours.

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph): John Brownbird, born in UK 1975. When he was young he wanted to be a doctor, Because he liked to help people. But before he even finish his school his parents died of a spreading disease. He had to take care of his own, He finished his school having a official medical certificate. And he was the first one who found a antidote for the disease...

Right after the war he was forced in the army. He had a exellent marksman hitting a bee on a range of 200 meters. Because he also was good with medical things he was promoted as a medic in a sniper squad. Lots of his mates died, And as result John left the army.

When the Combine attacked he didn't want to die.. So he had to follow the orders of the combine. And he helped alot of combines survive. After the combine looked trough his dossier and they readed everything about his time in the war. They asked him to join the combine.... He said yes.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10):

/me attempts to tackle the man/woman to the ground.
/me take out his stunstick.
/me flicks stunstick on.
/me attempts to hit the man/woman with his stunstick.
/me unholsters pistol.
/me aims at the man/woman's [Limb]
/me attempts to bash the man/woman with the pistol.
/me attempts to sneak up on the man/woman, and takes him/her in a grip.
/me attempts to choke him/her.
/me pushes the man.
/me takes out a smoke/icendary/flash/normal grenade.
/me pulls the grenade pin and throws it.
/me me holds the man/woman up.
/me forces the man/woman to the wall.
/me shoots the lights.
/me drags the body.
/me picks the body up.
/me drops the body.

Why do you want to be MPF?: I want to keep the streets of city eightteen safe. I offer my like to prevent any sort of crime.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your
whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?:
Yes i do, I totally respect the rules.

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?: Yes I do I am loyal to the combine.

Do not go Rogue without my authorization! (Burningfox6). Also, If I'm not on, ask someone to ask me, and just try to get your rank to 04 before you go Rogue.

Samovick

Back to top Go down

Samovick's MPF thingy.. Empty Re: Samovick's MPF thingy..

Post  Moona Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:57 pm

Good app. I disregarded any spelling mistakes/grammar errors because you said you are dutch.

Accepted

Moona
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum