Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perry Cox's MPF Application

2 posters

Go down

Perry Cox's MPF Application Empty Perry Cox's MPF Application

Post  ForceGhost Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:31 am

Steam Name And ID: ForceGhost

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:8701341

In-Game Main Character Name: Perry Cox

How long have you played on the server?: Around 4-5 i believe?

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph):

Perry Cox was a citizen of city 21. He is of 33 years of age and has recently been transferred to City 18 due to an evacuation. Not much is known about Perry Cox other than he is a very big loyalist. In City 21 people called him a "Snitch" or an "Informant" but all he wanted to do is protect the people of City 21 however No-one understood that.

Perry Cox has been at City 18 for 3 Months now and can hold his own weight. Cox doesn't go looking for Fights as much as they sort of find him. He is a laid back guy and can be quick to snap at times. There is 1 Thing Perry Cox hates and that is Disrespect.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10):
/me Stands on his post and observes the large group of Citizens standing at the end of the street
/me Looks at the time keeping device on his belt
/me Begins to approach the large group of Citizens to see what is going on
/say "Whats going on here?" the Citizens "Jack drunk some bleach!"
/me Quickly pulls out a Medpack from the back of his belt
/me Radio "Back up Central Plaza: Code 15"
/say "Apply", The Citizens say "We dont know him, he just collapsed with the bottle in his hand"
/me Begins to take a large Nosticular Device out of the pack and places down the mans throat
**More MPF arrive**
/say "Take over, I'm going to clear the area"
/me Pulls Stunstick of Belt
/say "Step Back, Move Along"

Why do you want to be MPF?:
Because MPF or CP Roleplay is what floats my boat. I love being in a position of power and ordering citizens around, whether it is picking up litter or evacuating a building. Its what i love doing.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: Yes, That is understandable

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?:Sir Yes Sir!

Last edited by ForceGhost on Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

ForceGhost

http://NovaRP.com

Back to top Go down

Perry Cox's MPF Application Empty Re: Perry Cox's MPF Application

Post  Spectre Once-ler Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:11 pm

ForceGhost wrote:Steam Name And ID: ForceGhost

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph):

Perry Cox was a Doctor in City 21 before being moved due to a large scale revolt. He is 33 years of age and is married with 1 daughter. During his time in City 21 he saved many lives both Rebel's and Civil Protection officers.

Dr. Perry Cox was healing Rebels in City 21 when out of nowhere he was hit over the head with a steel container. Feeling betrayed by the Rebels all Dr. Perry Cox wants is Order and Justice. Dr. Perry Cox can normally be found in or around the Medical Facility.
Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph. You're missing that.
Also, what is the age of his daughter? I doubt she is above 18. And I doubt that he would be a doctor when the combine are around. Only CPs have doctors, which are SHIELD, or even by a small chance CWU. And the CPs wouldn't accept something in the MPF who has been involved with the rebels in such a matter, but would instead be interrogated and possibly executed.

/me walks out of the train station after patrolling the large room...
/me Searches Citizen for any illegal device
/me Forcefully pushes the Citizen against the wall
/me Raises his stun stick up and stares at the Citizen
/me Dodges the citizens punch
/me Draws a pistol and opens fire
/me Checks the cold, lifeless body for a pulse
/me Quickly restrains the Citizen
/me Places his hands round the Citizens throat and laughs
/me Blocks the Doorway with arms extended
Possible mini-hitler detected, could has used an RP scenario instead of just a bunch of randomly placed actions.

Because MPF or CP Roleplay is what floats my boat. I love being in a position of power and ordering citizens around, whether it is picking up litter or evacuating a building. Its what i love doing.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: Yes, That is understandable

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?:Sir Yes Sir!
NEUTRAL until revised.
Spectre Once-ler
Spectre Once-ler
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Perry Cox's MPF Application Empty Updated

Post  ForceGhost Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:04 pm

Updated Smile

ForceGhost

http://NovaRP.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Spectre Once-ler Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:16 pm

ForceGhost wrote:Steam Name And ID: ForceGhost

Perry Cox was a citizen of city 21. He is of 33 years of age and has recently been transferred to City 18 due to an evacuation. Not much is known about Perry Cox other than he is a very big loyalist. In City 21 people called him a "Snitch" or an "Informant" but all he wanted to do is protect the people of City 21 however No-one understood that.

Perry Cox has been at City 18 for 3 Months now and can hold his own weight. Cox doesn't go looking for Fights as much as they sort of find him. He is a laid back guy and can be quick to snap at times. There is 1 Thing Perry Cox hates and that is Disrespect.
Still not four complete sentences per paragraph.

/me Stands on his post and observes the large group of Citizens standing at the end of the street
/me Looks at the time keeping device on his belt
/me Begins to approach the large group of Citizens to see what is going on
/say "Whats going on here?" the Citizens "Jack drunk some bleach!"
/me Quickly pulls out a Medpack from the back of his belt
/me Radio "Back up Central Plaza: Code 15"
/say "Apply", The Citizens say "We dont know him, he just collapsed with the bottle in his hand"
/me Begins to take a large Nosticular Device out of the pack and places down the mans throat
**More MPF arrive**
/say "Take over, I'm going to clear the area"
/me Pulls Stunstick of Belt
/say "Step Back, Move Along"

I continue to say NEUTRAL
Spectre Once-ler
Spectre Once-ler
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down