Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Axl Rose's APP.

2 posters

Go down

Axl Rose's APP. Empty Axl Rose's APP.

Post  AxlRose Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:28 pm

Steam Name And ID: Axl Rose ID: STEAM_0:1:22374490

In-Game Main Character Name: Axl Rose

How long have you played on the server?: Since the start.

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph):

Axl Rose, born in England 1993. When he was young he wanted to be a Police Officer, Because he liked to controll the law. When going to college, he met 3 friends, also wanting to be officers. When leaving college, he moved in with his girlfriend.
Right after the war he was forced to do nothing, but live in City_18, now he wants to join the Civil Protection.

So he had to follow the orders of the combine. After the combine looked through his records and they read everything. And they we're please, so they asked him to join.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10):

/me See's a woman running.
/me take's out his stunstick.
/me flicks his stunstick on.
/say Woman! why are you running.
/it The woman say's she thought she saw a ghost.
/say A ghost...?
/it The woman says yes, I think I saw a ghost, it told me to run!
/me Radio's in, Calling for backup, think we have an unfit lady here.
/it The backup arrives.
/it What's the problem says the other CP.
/say This woman think's she saw a ghost.
/it Right, take her in, and question her.
/me Alright sir. You heard him, face the wall.
/it The woman faces the wall.
/me Attempts to tie her.
/It The woman attempts to get away.
/it The other officers takes out his gun, and shoots her foot, making her fallover.
/me Drags the woman to the jail.

Why do you want to be MPF?: Abit different roleplay, some game footage for my youtube video, and just to roleplay as a CP.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your
whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: Yes i do, being an admin, i'm well aware.

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?: Yes, always be loyal, and truthful when a CP.

Do not go Rogue without my authorization! (Burningfox6). Also, If I'm not on, ask someone to ask me, and just try to get your rank to 04 before you go Rogue.

AxlRose

Back to top Go down

Axl Rose's APP. Empty Re: Axl Rose's APP.

Post  Moona Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:32 pm

I'm going to accept this because I know you are a good RPer and you have a good app.

Moona
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum