Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Darn App in All Texas

2 posters

Go down

Best Darn App in All Texas Empty Best Darn App in All Texas

Post  The Real Topsy Krett Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:53 pm

Steam Name And ID: Swaggot, and I'll get right on the Steam ID thing whenever.

In-Game Main Character Name: Peter P. Peterson (haters hating)

How long have you played on the server?: All of an hour and a half. But c'mooon.

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph): Peter was never popular, even before the war. In fact, he was downright hated by everyone he knew. He was abusive, drunk ninety percent of the time, and always getting in to trouble with authorities. In a way he was thankful for the invasion, behind his cheery demeanour and nonchalant attitude, he hated himself just as much as everyone else did.

Bam, combine happened. In the first hour of the war, he -- along with a couple of others -- were captured and held prisoner for the next six hours. When the war was over, and human corpses littered every street corner, he was carted off to the new (and rather quickly erected) City 45, where he learnt exactly how lenient the Combine, and their police division, the MPF, isn't. He lost a thumb, a couple of hundred brain cells, and his dumbass attitude to life. He was transferred to City 18 after that whole fiasco, where he calmed the hell down a fair bit. Eventually he got bored of having to follow strict-ass rules, and asked around how one would join the MPF. An oddly friendly unit told him how, so he tried his VERY BEST to make his application tolerable and acceptable. Now he waits.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10):
/me notices the strangely dressed fellow near the checkpoint
/y Hold it right there!
/me begins running at the man, un-holstering and flicking on his stunbaton
/me attempts to tackle the man running
-One success later-
/me grabs the man's neck and attempts to slam him into the closest wall
-One success later-
/me takes zip ties out of his pouch, and attempts to tie the man
-One success... Urgh...-
/me smacks the man upside the head repeatedly, until he is knocked unconscious
/me searches the temporarily lifeless man for contraband
/radio Man not wearing citizen garb carrying level 2 contraband -- please advise...

Why do you want to be MPF?: Let's not lie, let's not sugarcoat anything, civvy RP is damn boring. Compared to MPFRP, of course.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your
whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?:
No I don't understand that, I just plan to run around the plaza shooting everybody in the face. Forwardslashtextsarcasm.

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?: Oh, all right.

Beautiful, if I say so myself. You should give me SeC.

Also I hate backstories. They always look bad to me.
The Real Topsy Krett
The Real Topsy Krett
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Best Darn App in All Texas Empty Maximum Swag Level Reached With This Post

Post  RustyRazor Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:13 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0IjmWfUizU&feature=endscreen&NR=1
Accepted.

RustyRazor
VIP Poster
VIP Poster