Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OTA Division

2 posters

Go down

Yay or Nay?

OTA Division I_vote_lcap80%OTA Division I_vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]
OTA Division I_vote_lcap20%OTA Division I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

OTA Division Empty OTA Division

Post  Spectre Once-ler Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:08 am

Here's a suggestion for OTA. A new division.
We all ofcourse know that the division BLADE already exists in the MPF, but do you also know, that BLADE normally is a division in OTA?
OTA BLADE units are known as assassins. They're all female, though.
They are heavily augmented in speed, agility, strength, and would most likely be the most badass OTA units in close quarter combat. They also have advanced brainwashing and would never be able to go rogue.
You might think "Pfft, we already have GHOST units for that." But OTA BLADE units are much stronger. GHOST and OTA BLADE are like comparing a firework cracker to an atomic bomb.
Their name would probably be: UU-C18-BLADE.EOWA.XXXXX for elite assassins. Else than that, UU-C18-BLADE.OWA.XXXXX
These units can jump like insane, they can hide anywhere and they're deadly. If you see one, you should run from your life, which is mostly impossible, since they can catch you within seconds.
These units are all nice adds to the OTA and will be some of the strongest units in their force.
Not to add, OTA Assassin's are deployed when only the SeC+ allows it. OTA Assassin's are also probably the most dangerous of everyone in the whole force. They will be given out to players who has donated or players with the biggest experience.

Yay or Nay?
(Poll will end in 5 days)
Spectre Once-ler
Spectre Once-ler
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

OTA Division Empty Re: OTA Division

Post  RustyRazor Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:03 pm

Honestly, we always get complains on how OTA is unbeatable, and indeed it is.

Adding this would mean a lot of angry players, for now i'm saying nay.

RustyRazor
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum