Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mmoomaa's Application(again)

Go down

Mmoomaa's Application(again) Empty Mmoomaa's Application(again)

Post  mmoomaa Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:20 pm

I'm re-posting this again, even if I was really upset that it was accepted the day before the admin wipe... But It's fine... I got over it.
Question ONE: Please state your position on our server, citizen, CWU, MPF or OTHER (specify). MPF,Voritgaunt,Citizen.

Question TWO: Please state how long you have played on the Tactical Surge Gaming HL2RP Server. 3 weeks

Question THREE: Please state three reasons why you believe you should be an admin on our server. Then state what is different about you from other applicants. I wan't to end racism all together, I am sick of it, So sick of it... I just wan't the "minge" calling to stop due to the lack of effort people actually do to stop it, and instead of calling someone a "Minge" why not correct them with what they are doing or just help them cause mostly the reason why they do that is because they are confused. I would also like to see serious people spread the word apply because I saw that newer people did not understand the word "apply" due to the obvious fact that they are new.

Question FOUR: Do you have past administrative experience? (yes, no) Unfortunately not. As I said before in my previous app...
If yes, are you still an admin? (yes,no)----------
If you are no longer an admin, why are you no longer in that position? (explain)-------

Question FIVE: Please state why you have chosen to apply for ADMIN on Tactical Surge Gaming. I do love it here but after I found out my admin app was scrapped the day after my acceptance I said some things that made me think and I just decided to accept the fact that it isn't always the owners fault no matter what choices they make. And I really just wan't to be part of the "family".

Question SIX: If you were in a situation where you were faced by two punchwhores randomly killing citizens, what would be your approach? I would take them up to the school and tell them that it is not okay to do this and you should stop, if you do it again you will have time to think of it in a 5 day ban and if you do continue that it will result in a longer term ban until you mature a bit more.

Question SEVEN: What are your desires for our server? Where do you wish the server to be in a few months time? As I said in my previous accepted app I would like to end the racism behind our server and get everyone and not just myself to help the newcomers due to the lack of help I would encourage it often.

Question EIGHT: How long have you been playing Half Life 2 Roleplay? 3 weeks

Question NINE: How old are you? 18

Question TEN: What is your time zone? (e.g. Pacific Standard Time, MST) US, Wisconsin.

Question ELEVEN: What do you think makes a good admin? I think admins who help people and do their job is what a good admin is, I just would love to be one due to the helping of people cause there is nothing better than seeing someone understand something.

Question TWELVE: If you were an admin for Tactical Surge Gaming, would you follow the guidelines and server rules, as well as represent the TSG Community, in a professional. manner? I would expect ANY admin to follow the rules.

Thankyou for reading this again, I'm sorry if I was a bit annoying yesterday for being kind of emotional... I was just so confused and thought that my admin acceptance was a joke due to the admin wipe the next day...
mmoomaa
mmoomaa
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down