Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MPF Applacation for Kevalphaz

4 posters

Go down

MPF Applacation for Kevalphaz Empty MPF Applacation for Kevalphaz

Post  Kevdeltaz Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:23 pm

Steam name and ID: Kevalphaz

ID: 0:0:48773781

Main Character name: Kevin Deltaz

How long have you been palying on this server?: Only a few Days.

Character backstory:

Kevin Deltaz was born in New York City four years befor the Seven Hour War. He was to be know as the Last Genertaion of the old human race. He never knew his mother and father because the Combine took him away to be trained at a early age to become a loyal MPF Officer. As he grew up he was taught all that he needed to know to be a MPF, but unknown to the Combine trainers and Officers he was able to sneek in old books that taught him about the history of the human race. When he truned 14 the Officers took notice on how he would stare off into the sky and not listen to them. Soon they did a serch of all the bunks in his living zone. One of the other boys said that Kevin hid the books under his bunk. They found his books and began to demand how he got them. When he refused to speek the Officer hit him in the face with his AR2. He fell to the floor bleeding from his forhead and soon after two MPFs show up and took him to the court yard. The Officer and two Overwatch Troopers came out with all of his books and put them in a pile. The Officer told him that he had two choices. One was to use the Flamethrower to burn the books or to be sent away for "Test". Kevin grabed the weapon and burned his books saying that it was wrong for him to have material that is not Combine Approved. The Officer gave a smirk and told him to report to the Hole for punishment. Kevin sat there for two weeks wating for the lock to be undone and when it was he was told that he is begin sent to City 13 for training.

In City 13 when Kevin turned 17 he got his first taist at what beign a MPF was like. He liked how the people avoided him, he liked how they cowered and ran from him, and what he liked the most was how they reacted when he used a stun stick on them. Every time he saw someone break Combine Law he would be the first there to question them and attack them with his stun stick. The other MPFs and even one Officer said that he belives that he is the true face of the MPFs and to never back down. As the Officer handed him his first side arm he looked at it. He though of how much power he has now in his hands. He knew he can choose if the person lives or dies by his very hands. He smiled under his mask and thanked his Officer. In the months that passed he soon saw his Officer almost like a father to him. He would always do his best around him and try to go on patroll with him. He felt happiest and told the Officer what he thinks of him. The Officer patted him on the back and simply told him never to tell anyone else. Kevin nodded and went on his way.

At age 20 when Kevin came back to the base from given Judgment to a group of people. He felt that something was wrong. He went to his Officer's quarters to make sure everything was good. He soon found the Officer not there adn wondered where he went. Soon he heard his voice saying that he needs to come to Jail Cell 4B. When Kevin got there he saw a woman on the ground holding a small child. The Officer handed Kevin a SMG adn told him to kill the mother. Kevin did as he was told and watched the child cry and hit his chest plate. The officer soon told him to shoot the child. Kevin aimed his gun but could not pull the trigger. The Officer began to yell and told him that if he can't do it he will. Kevin lowered his gun and the Officer pulled out a AR2 and shot the child with a Dark Energy Ball. Kevin watched as she faded away into nothing. The Officer told him to go back on his rounds and never speak of what happened. Kevin left the cell and went upstairs only to be stoped by a Overwatch Elite. It asked if he seen a child around here. Kevin was worryed about what may happened. He simply said that his Officer just killed the child and the mother. The Elite and two more grabbed the Officer and took him to the hall. When he saw Kevin he asked why. Kevin simply told him that the Combin come befor all. Even you Officer.

What I would do as MPF in game:

A group of people start asking me question/ I tell them all to leave of face Judgment.
A rebal shoots at me/ I shoot him in the head withouth a second though.
A vort says it will not do wHat I told it to do/ I bash his head with my stun stick a few times.
A loyal is begin chased by a group of peole/ I shoot at the people and the one who do not run it hit with my stun stick.
I been told by a Officer to kill someone/ I do that without asking a question.
People riot/ I shoot at them but miss adn throw gass gernades.
A MPF needs help/ I run to his or her location adn give a extra hand.
People begin to gather in a small group/ I tell them to move away of face Amputation.
A non loyal or MPF trys to enter the slums/ I hit him till hes down and take him back to base to be Aputated.
A zombie event happens adn one MPF and one Person are about to be attacked/ I help the MPF and let the Person Die.

Why do you want to be a MPF?:
I want to join the MPF because it will give me a new way to role play in the server. I could change from being a scared person to a fearful MPF.

Do you understand that you must follow all given rules?:
Yes I understand that I will still have to listen to all of the rules set for all players. I may be able to do more but I still need listen to all given rules. I will not abuse my power and if I do I will accept the ban given to me and go through the proper forms to be un baned.

Off topic talk: This is my first time doing this and I hope I did good. Please leave a comment but please don't yell at me. Just tell me what I did wrong. Thank you.

Last edited by Kevdeltaz on Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:26 pm; edited 7 times in total

Kevdeltaz

Back to top Go down

MPF Applacation for Kevalphaz Empty sadfasfasf

Post  Matkovic Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:37 pm

Follow dafuqing format!
Matkovic
Matkovic

Back to top Go down

MPF Applacation for Kevalphaz Empty Re: MPF Applacation for Kevalphaz

Post  Rodger Goodwill Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:37 pm

This isn't in the correct format.
Rodger Goodwill
Rodger Goodwill

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevdeltaz Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:03 pm

Rodger Goodwill wrote:This isn't in the correct format.
I fixed it adn used the correct format.

Kevdeltaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Spectre Once-ler Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:16 pm

This is still not the correct application format.
-support
Spectre Once-ler
Spectre Once-ler
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevdeltaz Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:27 pm

Spectre Once-ler wrote:This is still not the correct application format.
-support
The tell me what I need to fix VIP?

Kevdeltaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Spectre Once-ler Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:12 pm

Kevdeltaz wrote:
-support
Well, you first of all had to fix the format, which you have finally done.
And that was basically all.
Spectre Once-ler
Spectre Once-ler
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevdeltaz Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:18 am

Spectre Once-ler wrote:
Kevdeltaz wrote:
-support
Well, you first of all had to fix the format, which you have finally done.
And that was basically all.

Thank your for telling me. I hope I get some support soon.

Kevdeltaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevdeltaz Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:48 pm

Matkovic wrote:Follow dafuqing format!

Well its all fixed up and useing the correct Format. Check if you want to.

Kevdeltaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum