Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pie's MPF app.

2 posters

Go down

Pie's MPF app. Empty Pie's MPF app.

Post  Piekiller Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:26 pm

Steam Name And ID: Steam Name=†♥Pie♥†™ Steam ID=STEAM_0:0:15605935

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:15605935

In-Game Main Character Name: Samantha Marie Troyan

How long have you played on the server?: Seven Days

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph):

Allison Monachino, a young polish woman, grew up in a rural village in the north-eastern part of Poland. Her hometown Olenek, had a heavy Russian influence, as a result she grew up speaking native Ukrainian. Her father Ulnar Monachino was a factory man, who had spent most of his prior years working in a German tank factory during world war two. Being useful with his hands at machinery, he was forced to work at a factory for the soviet union, after the signing of the Warsaw pact. For a while he believe his families living substantial, for they were being fed decently, and seemed to be in moderately good health. Relatives of Allison once came to visit her and her family, when Allison was near the age of 8. After her mother passing away some five years back to tuberculosis, as the soviet doctors couldn't provide much help. Her relatives talked of opportunity and prosperity in America. They talked of capitalism, and how they had managed to make good business opening a taxi-transit service. Her father having trouble taking care of Allison without the help of her mother, felt it best that he allow Allison to go back with her relatives to America. Able to leave through the Hungarian borders, her relatives took her to a port town, Venice, Italy. From Venice her family took a ship to a smaller, but still large port in the french city Bordeaux. From there they took a cross seas ship to New York.

After briefly passing through Ellis Island for they had already obtained there papers, and Allison Having only turned just nine at there arrival was allowed through for her young age. They made there way to her families small abode, on Long Island. There she grew up, among her three older cousins. All of them being boys, she started to develop a Tom-boy attitude in her teenage years. Tossing her cousins around, and playing rough. She was toughened up, and less pampered then other teenage girls. But by time she was Sixteen, her aunt told her it was time for her to start acting like a woman. She started having to wear dresses, and her aunt made her attend cooking classes at a small university for woman. She lived this life on average for another three and a half years. When she was just at the dawn of hitting twenty.

Being fed old enough to live on her own, She decided to moved out of her Aunt's house after she found a job working at a small diner down in New jersey Due to her education in cooking skills, she soon worked her way to head chef, and earned enough money to move.. She rented a small apartment. It wasn't much but she made it as good as a home as any woman would, she had a knack for keeping things in order. Now that she was out of her aunt house, she went back to her old ways when she was a child somewhat.. being less prim and proper.. This helped her out, due to the fact she didn't have the greatest resources to be posh in the first place.

After a while of getting herself settled in, she met a friendly face at the diner she worked at, who had just started working himself. His name was Jim Denfer. A peculiar young man, who was working in the diner to try and fund a education at a small university, not worth of mention. But anyways. Allison being well off for herself right now, formed a tight relationship with the man, after she had offered to cook him dinner once, his first day on the job. They hit off nicely. But something was unusual about the man. After a small amount of time dating the man wanted to move in with Allison. Being young to love, and relationship she agreed to it and allowed him to move in with her. He promised her he would pay her back for her kindness to him, once he finished his school, but he first needed to find a better way to fund his way through. Allison having built up a considerable amount of trust for him, and money in her time of working offered to loan him the money to pay his way through. although he seemed to reluctantly take the money he took it, A large amount of cash, as she had never thought of banking it. But to her dissatisfaction, he deceived her.. Once he got the money he had disappeared within the next couple of days. Allison realizing what had happened... was heartbroken.. she had taken a strong liking to the boy, and was going to miss him.

She continued on with her regular life, able to still pay her bills, and life a meager existence.. for the next three or so years.. by now she was 27. She felt worthless.. she had not moved anywhere.. still working for the same old place.. and not much progress had occurred. Her life felt meaningless. In this time of sorrow for her.. the seven hour war began, as the Combine forces finally began storming out to attack the earth.. She had never heard of the portal storm conspiracy.. so when she saw this on the news.. she believe it to be on large joke. until, what it seemed as not much of a while later, the combine we breaking down her door, and carrying her off to see what laid next in store for her.

Somewhere along all the transfers she experienced she ended up in city 18. New to the city, she didn't quite have a place to fit in. And she felt as thought her only chance at finding something to do, where she could live a decent life was by joining the civil protection. She didn't think much of them and she didn't care much for anyone else so she decided to apply, and see what best awaited her.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10):
Setting:Inside the nexus lobby.
Plot: Allison, a new naive recruit, is being prepared to be lectured by one of the commanding officers, on what to do as a MPF.

/it The new recruits of city 18 are lined up along the nexus lobby wall, awaiting for there initiation and instructions for the MPF.
/me (Me) Unit-RcT-(*****) stands idly by twiddling her thumbs nervously, waiting for the leading officer to make an appearance.
/it The Commanding Officer arrives on the elevator from the lower section of the nexus, walking in a clean strait line in front of the recruits.
/it As the commander enters the room all the other units salute the commander quickly and sternly
/me (Me) Notices the other units saluting and quickly salutes along with, being of cadence with the rest of them. She holds her hand in an awkward salute.
/it The commander turns on an perfect pivot, stepping close to the first recruit on the right, walking down the line, staring strait into the eyes of each recruit.
/me (Me) Her hands start to get sweaty, as she is obviously nervous, her, foot twitching from the uncomfortable feeling.
/me As the commander passes her, seeming to lock eyes with her through there masks, her breathing stops, and her heart races. she can feel the commanders eyes judging her with every action she makes. The second seems to drag on for hours.
/me As the commander passes, seeming not to notice much difference about her, and the rest, she slowly takes a calm deep breath, as she feels as though she almost died.
(End)

Why do you want to be MPF?: To help make the city better, and safer. I also feel I can do a good job, and be a benefit to the MPF force. I have much experience as well.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your

whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: Yes I do.

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?: Yes I understand.

Do not go Rogue without my authorization! (Burningfox6). Also, If I'm not on, ask someone to ask me,

Piekiller

Back to top Go down

Pie's MPF app. Empty Re: Pie's MPF app.

Post  Burningfox6 Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:06 pm

Hm..... Should I deny this?

<3

Accepted. Great application.
Burningfox6
Burningfox6
Owner
Owner

https://surge-gaming.forumotion.com