Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jaykit's MPF application.

+2
L.Lawliet
Spencerb7
6 posters

Go down

Jaykit's MPF application. Empty Jaykit's MPF application.

Post  Spencerb7 Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:57 pm

Steam Name and ID: Spencer Campbell, STEAM_0:0:40996325

Steam ID: Jaykit

In-Game Main Character Name: Elina Swan

How long have you played on the server?: I have played on the server for about 52 hours total over 4 weeks.

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences per Paragraph): Susan Blaine lived with her parents Amanda Blaine and Edward Blaine. She grew up happy until her twelfth birthday when, on that exact day, the seven hour war started and her parents were killed during it. Susan was able to hide away, avoiding the combine, untill she was around 18. She was then taken away by the combine and forced to grow up in City 8.

She grew up in the slums of City 8, hiding for her life and finding it hard to trust people. After some time she was moved to City 18 by word from a MPF who cared for her. Though from no social interaction other than the one MPF, and constantly being scared, she grew to be very shy. When she is hidden in the shadows or behind a mask, however, she becomes strong and commanding with an aura of confidence. From her childhood she became steel, trusted no one, hid in the shadows when need be and came to understand people in her situation. Susan beileved that the people who try and get away with crime should be punished justly and nothing more.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10):

Announcer: “Exogen breach detected.”

/me Grabs his best gun, equips it, and moves to the apartments.

|All the other MPF are setting up to fight the zombies|

/me walks up to an Oh-one.

Me: Orders sir?

01: Get all of the civvies into an apartment for saftey and then wait for further orders.

Me: Yes sir!

/me Collects all the civilians in the lobby.

Me: I'm tansporting all of you to room 1B, follow me, if anyone lags behind they will be knocked out
and dragged.

/me Gets all of the civvies into apartment 1B for protection.

Other MPF: “Zombies coming from the upper slums!”

01:(radios) 05! Get up to the bridge, you are the closest.

Me:(radios) Yes sir!

/me Gets up to the bridge door as fast as possible and runs out onto the bridge.

/me Fends off the zombies until backup arrives.

|01 is one of the MPF who comes up the the bridge|

01: 05, we have limited man power and this might be a big job, but I need you to collect all the
civilians and transport them to the nexus.

Me: By myself sir?

01: I will send two 04's with you.

Me: yes sir!

/me Goes to the apartment and gathers the civvies into a line to transport to the nexus.

Me: (yells) Everyone into a line! Anyone who leaves the line or collapses may be killed for slowing
down the group!

|Civvies start muttering diffrent things|

Me: (yells) Everyone in line and shut up!

|Civvies quiet down|

Me: (to the two 04's) I'll lead the line, can you two watch from the sides and make sure no one
leaves?

04 #1: Sure.

04 #2: Yea, why not.

/me Leads the line out of the apartments and into the nexus.

Me: Everyone in the quarantine cage!

/me Heads back to the entrance of the Nexus to help.

/me Helps fend off the zombies until everyone is in.

|An MPF sets up the application line to get all the civilians names|

/me Walks to the end of the newly built pathway and starts taking applications and checking for
any wounded.

/me Notices a civilian with symptoms.

Me: Civilian! You are infected, get into the infected cage.

Civilian: Wh...What!? I'm not infected! (starts coughing)

/me Quickly grabs the man and throws him into the cell.

Me: Next!

|I finish getting all the civilians names|

Me: Okay! Everyone in a line behind me and follow closely!

/me Leads all the civilians out to the plaza where they soon scatter.

Me: Job well done if I do say so myself...

/me Goes back to patroling.

Why do you want to be MPF?: Just for the fun, it seems like an interesting job and something I would want to do. Why not?

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your
whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: Yes I understand this, like it is for most games.

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?: Yes I understand.

Cool I know I might not have put as much effort into it as I could have, suggestions of how to improve it would be nice

Last edited by Spencerb7 on Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:53 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : I'll do more later, my internet is about to cut off D:)
Spencerb7
Spencerb7

Back to top Go down

Jaykit's MPF application. Empty Re: Jaykit's MPF application.

Post  L.Lawliet Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:29 pm

It's city 18 not city 8 fix it in the backstory.
-SUPPORT
Hardly any effort in the RP example fix it and i'll +support it.
L.Lawliet
L.Lawliet
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Spencerb7 Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:35 pm

L.Lawliet wrote:It's city 18 not city 8 fix it in the backstory.
-SUPPORT
How exactly should I fix the RP example? And I know the server is on City 18, but Susan grew up in City 8 either way
Spencerb7
Spencerb7

Back to top Go down

Post  L.Lawliet Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:41 pm

Spencerb7 wrote:
-SUPPORT
How exactly should I fix the RP example? And I know the server is on City 18, but Susan grew up in City 8 either way

For the RP example you have some grammar mistakes in some parts
/me is thirdperson point of view not first
You don't ask an officer for another job/task your an MPF unit your supposed to patrol.
Try to add some dialogue in the RP example also all I see is just /me's RP examples can include dialogue it doesn't have to be /me's completely.
L.Lawliet
L.Lawliet
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Spencerb7 Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:44 pm

L.Lawliet wrote:
Spencerb7 wrote:
-SUPPORT

For the RP example you have some grammar mistakes in some parts
/me is thirdperson point of view not first
You don't ask an officer for another job/task your an MPF unit your supposed to patrol.
Try to add some dialogue in the RP example also all I see is just /me's RP examples can include dialogue it doesn't have to be /me's completely.
Oh, lol, okay, I have never really been good at writing things in detail, I just really wanted the position of MPF. I will work on it more tomorrow or tonight and update it.
Spencerb7
Spencerb7

Back to top Go down

Jaykit's MPF application. Empty Good MPF?

Post  Spencerb7 Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:55 pm

What could be better than a steely, commanding, and emotionless person to be an MPF?
Spencerb7
Spencerb7

Back to top Go down

Post  RustyRazor Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:05 pm

We don't really like people like that in mpf, they tend to be mini-hitlers, in your case, being a woman character, you'll be a mini-hitler's-wife

RustyRazor
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Spencerb7 Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:06 pm

RustyRazor wrote:We don't really like people like that in mpf, they tend to be mini-hitlers, in your case, being a woman character, you'll be a mini-hitler's-wife
Lol? Though I don't really know what a "mini-hitler" is, I am really good at RPing and following orders, incase that has something to do with it...
Cool
Spencerb7
Spencerb7

Back to top Go down

Post  RustyRazor Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:09 pm

mini-hitler: Guy who acts like Hitler, while not being him.

It's a word used to say when a low ranked mpf wants to see blood at all costs / shoves citizens out of the way like nothing / "doesn't afraid of anything".

RustyRazor
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Spencerb7 Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:13 pm

Ooooooh, Okay, if you understand the backstory she is commanding while behind a mask, but not bloodthirsty. She has lived with holding back and doing what she must to survive. And it also says that she wants to bring criminals to the justice they need and nothing more. Nothing in there really suggest being mean or bloodthirsty, just locked up and inward.
Spencerb7
Spencerb7

Back to top Go down

Post  Derpy McFuckles Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:02 pm

+Support

I like the Rping but it is a bit... well... Minihitler.. just change that and it should be good...
Also some minor grammar mistakes...
Derpy McFuckles
Derpy McFuckles

Back to top Go down

Post  Spencerb7 Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:07 pm

Derpy McFuckles wrote:+Support

I like the Rping but it is a bit... well... Minihitler.. just change that and it should be good...
Also some minor grammar mistakes...
How is the RPing Minihitlerish? It's just commanding like any MPF should be when dealing with citizens in a time of crisis...
Spencerb7
Spencerb7

Back to top Go down

Post  Mutual Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:26 pm

He is trying to say that recruits should not act like bloodthirsty people. Aka, being too harsh on citizens. Of course, you will follow your orders, but you will hesitate as you wouldn't exactly want to hurt anyone that bad and be a savage about it. If you know what I mean.
Mutual
Mutual

Back to top Go down

Post  L.Lawliet Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:35 pm

Mutual wrote:He is trying to say that recruits should not act like bloodthirsty people. Aka, being too harsh on citizens. Of course, you will follow your orders, but you will hesitate as you wouldn't exactly want to hurt anyone that bad and be a savage about it. If you know what I mean.

To put is simpler Mutal is right.
L.Lawliet
L.Lawliet
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Spencerb7 Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:52 pm

L.Lawliet wrote:
Mutual wrote:He is trying to say that recruits should not act like bloodthirsty people. Aka, being too harsh on citizens. Of course, you will follow your orders, but you will hesitate as you wouldn't exactly want to hurt anyone that bad and be a savage about it. If you know what I mean.

I still dont see how my MPF was being too harsh to the citizens... Was she sapposed to say please and thank you and make sure everyone's problems where taken care of while they got eaten alive by zombies? If so, I don't wanna be an MPF anymore.
Cool
Spencerb7
Spencerb7

Back to top Go down

Post  L.Lawliet Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:55 pm

Spencerb7 wrote:
L.Lawliet wrote:

I still dont see how my MPF was being too harsh to the citizens... Was she sapposed to say please and thank you and make sure everyone's problems where taken care of while they got eaten alive by zombies? If so, I don't wanna be an MPF anymore.
Cool

If your not willing to agree to the MPF RP terms then you don't have to be part of the MPF RCTs-04's=Still a fresh unit they would hesitate alot.
L.Lawliet
L.Lawliet
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Spencerb7 Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:08 pm

Well I'm sorry that I have not grasped everything fully, I can improve. I'm willing to follow the MPF RP terms. I'm just saying that I don't see how she was too tough on them. Judge me as you will, there is my backstory, my character, and my RP example. Jaykit is out! PEACE!
Cool
Spencerb7
Spencerb7

Back to top Go down

Post  infamous Wed May 16, 2012 6:57 am

Spencerb7 wrote:
L.Lawliet wrote:

Cool

Mate with your RP situation when you ask 2 MPF to watch the sides they never ever say "sure" and "Yea, why not" that’s a human term not a MPF. And MPF never ever say's "Job well done if I do say so myself".

me Notices a civilian with symptoms.

Me: Civilian! You are infected, get into the infected cage.

Civilian: Wh...What!? I'm not infected! (starts coughing)

/me Quickly grabs the man and throws him into the cell.

Ummmm I don’t know abut this point they wouldn’t throw a infected man in a cage they would probably kill him before he infects the others and burn him.

When admins talk to you and they give you information and correct you like this
"
Mutual wrote: He is trying to say that recruits should not act like bloodthirsty people. Aka, being too harsh on citizens. Of course, you will follow your orders, but you will hesitate as you wouldn't exactly want to hurt anyone that bad and be a savage about it. If you know what I mean.

To put it simpler Mutal is right.

And you talk back like this "

1. It show's that you don’t want to be corrected
2. It shows that you are disrespectful
3. It shows that you don’t care about being MPF
4. It shows that you think that you are always right ( ADMINS/MODERATORS HATE THIS. Trust me
5. Final thing, Admins/Moderators will never pick someone who is disrespectful and thinks there always correct

infamous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down