Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MPF Suggestion

3 posters

Go down

MPF Suggestion Empty MPF Suggestion

Post  L.Lawliet Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:20 pm

What is it and what can we do with it?

Maybe we can implement some CQC training into the MPF I know what your thinking "But they already have stunsticks whats the point?" Well what if in some cases you don't have your stunstick or can't use it during a situation that is when the CQC skills come it.

How will this affect the RP between the MPF and citizens

It would affect it greatly it would add to the RP to make things more interesting.

How will this be taught?

Simple the recruits or maybe 05's and 04's would simply come down to the training area where a mat is placed probably on top of the breaching observation area and then they would each be taught how to subdue a citizen and then after an explanation they would each practice on eachother of course.
L.Lawliet
L.Lawliet
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

MPF Suggestion Empty Repsond to:

Post  Matkovic Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:19 am

CQC is already taught by lone stacking - prep and breaching steps. Besides, all rooms are CQC in this city so yeah.
Matkovic
Matkovic

Back to top Go down

MPF Suggestion Empty Re: MPF Suggestion

Post  L.Lawliet Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:52 am

Matkovic wrote:CQC is already taught by lone stacking - prep and breaching steps. Besides, all rooms are CQC in this city so yeah.

CQC as in Hand to Hand combat my bad...
L.Lawliet
L.Lawliet
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  L.Lawliet Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:53 am

L.Lawliet wrote: What is it and what can we do with it?

Maybe we can implement some HTH training into the MPF I know what your thinking "But they already have stunsticks whats the point?" Well what if in some cases you don't have your stunstick or can't use it during a situation that is when the CQC skills come it.

How will this affect the RP between the MPF and citizens

It would affect it greatly it would add to the RP to make things more interesting.

How will this be taught?

Simple the recruits or maybe 05's and 04's would simply come down to the training area where a mat is placed probably on top of the breaching observation area and then they would each be taught how to subdue a citizen and then after an explanation they would each practice on eachother of course.
L.Lawliet
L.Lawliet
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  RustyRazor Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:02 am

/me plays metal gear again

Okay, will explain those techniques to my units. xD

RustyRazor
VIP Poster
VIP Poster