Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Auckland's Combine Application

5 posters

Go down

Do you wish to fix up some errors

Chris Auckland's Combine Application I_vote_lcap0%Chris Auckland's Combine Application I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Chris Auckland's Combine Application I_vote_lcap29%Chris Auckland's Combine Application I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
Chris Auckland's Combine Application I_vote_lcap29%Chris Auckland's Combine Application I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
Chris Auckland's Combine Application I_vote_lcap13%Chris Auckland's Combine Application I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

Chris Auckland's Combine Application Empty Chris Auckland's Combine Application

Post  infamous Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:26 am

Steam Name And ID: ^T.U.A.S^INFAMOUSxSGT, ID: STEAM_0:0:23047205

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:23047205

In-Game Main Character Name: Chris Auckland

How long have you played on the server?: A little over 3 days now. (love the server cant stop playing )

Character Backstory:Chris Auckland is 21 year's of age and survived the combine assult/takeover on planet Earth. Chris Auckland did not take part in the fight becuase he knew they would not stand a chance against the combine. 18 hour's later Earth surrended to the Combine and Chris Auckland got move to city 16. He was 20 years of age when he was moved to city 16 and in 1 year a rise of rebels formed and fought for the city. it took them little over 20 minutes to take over the city but Chris new that if the rebels kept going on like this they would indanger everyone in the city so Chris ran into the Combine radio tower and told Combine what happened and 6 minute's later combines rushed into the Combine radio tower and took Chris away. when Chris hoped onto the Combine transport he saw a massive war machines come into the city and started to destroy it. one of the Combines said to Chris' The only reason you are alive is becuase you told us what ahppened. 2 hour's later they took Chris to city 21 (Current City) and the Combines gave a room to him and gave him rations for his bravery. This only went on for 4 day's and then they stopped giving him "Special Treatment" and then started treating him like a normal citizen. Chris Auckland knew from that day on when Combine's rescueed him he would join the Combine's. Chris has never been in trouble with the Combines he alway's does what he is asked by the combines like if they ask him to dance he will dance for them or if they ask him to take a stun stick beating for fun for the combine he will take it. ( the stun stick bit actually happened to me a combine asked do you mind if i stun stick you unconscoius and i said " Yes officer you can)

Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10): *A Citizen is acting unruly or suspicious*
Me: Citizen, apply.
Citizen: Y-yes, Officer. Bob Turnip Derp, 04902.
Me: Face the wall citizen.
Citizen: Yes officer/Yes sir
Me: /me pulls zip-ties from his belt and tries/attempt's to tie the citizen and asks the citizen " do you resist
Citizen:/me does not resist.
Me: /me searches, finding scrap Metal and pieces of paper
Citizen: Is everything alright sir/Officer
Me: /radio's in to Sir/Combine Leader the suspect is clean do i let him go
Citizen: May I leave?
Me: /me checks the radio and Sir/Combine Leader and here's the let him pass and tell's the citizen "you may go

Why do you want to be MPF?: It fits my characters backstory as a strong Loyalist and supporter of the Combine. When I have been playing the server the Combine Character seem's fun and very responsible. I meet a Combine ( I forgot his name sorry) who tkaes his job seriously and does rp seriously everthing he does he acts it out, E.G., When he got shot he types /me sees a bullet in his leg and is paralized and tries to yell to another combine. when i saw that I thought that would be alot of fun ( not the getting shot bit of course ) but the whole acting evrything out and when searching people using the /me.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your

whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: Yes, I completley understand this Rule/Condition

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?: Yes.

Do not go Rogue without my authorization! (Burningfox6). Also, If I'm not on, ask someone to ask me,

and just try to get your rank to 04 before you go Rogue: I understand

I accept these Rules/Condition's and if i abuse my Job I will loose it

I hope you accept my Application and it has been a privlage to play on your server.
Thank you for reading the application.
Now i added a Poll but it is my first time using a poll so if it doesnt work you do not have to answer it becuase i enabled Vote Cancelling so if it doesnt work please do not get angry.

infamous

Back to top Go down

Chris Auckland's Combine Application Empty Re: Chris Auckland's Combine Application

Post  Rodger Goodwill Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:55 pm

The MPF are not the Combine.
Rodger Goodwill
Rodger Goodwill

Back to top Go down

Chris Auckland's Combine Application Empty Re: Chris Auckland's Combine Application

Post  RustyRazor Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:06 pm

"18 hours later the earth survived to the combine" Why do you think it's called the 4 hour war?

-support

RustyRazor
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Spencerb7 Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:18 pm

RustyRazor wrote:"18 hours later the earth survived to the combine" Why do you think it's called the 4 hour war?

-support

-support to RustyRazor.
Why do you think its called the 7 hour war?
Spencerb7
Spencerb7

Back to top Go down

Post  L.Lawliet Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:38 pm

-SUPPORT

Numerous spelling and grammar mistakes
The MPF or OTA are not called combine or combines
You don't speak to the OTA/MPF during the hostile war they will take you as hostile and they don't have radio towers to speak to them.

I'm sorry but this application is terrible everything needs to be fixed up.
L.Lawliet
L.Lawliet
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  infamous Wed May 16, 2012 7:01 am

I totally agree with everything i have been playing HL22 and playing on other HL2RP servers and holy crap my hole intire thing is wrong i will make another one soon, thats going to be a whole lot better

infamous

Back to top Go down

Post  infamous Wed May 16, 2012 7:23 am

and L.Lawliet dont say sorry its crap

infamous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down