Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MPF Apllication GmodGamer

3 posters

Go down

MPF Apllication GmodGamer Empty MPF Apllication GmodGamer

Post  GmodGamer Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:30 am

Steam Name And ID: Albino_Warrior, Clean Underwear. Website ID: GmodGamer

In-Game Main Character Name: Joe Miles

How long have you played on the server?: A hour or 2 however there where only about 3 people online so it got boring quickly.

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph): Some citizens see the Resistance as a good thing, but not me. My farther was killed by them in cold blood for not letting them into his home. Ever since i swore to serve the combine and keep the people in the gutter. Where they deserve. They don't need freedom, they just want it, but abuse it when it is given to them.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10): Arrest, lay down the law, punishment (shock baton), help, guard points, distribute rations, s2m, s2k (if instructed), Assist citizens.

Why do you want to be MPF?: Fun i guess?

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your

whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: Yes, i understand.

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?: Yes.

GmodGamer

Back to top Go down

MPF Apllication GmodGamer Empty Re: MPF Apllication GmodGamer

Post  Renzo Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:26 pm

Major revision is needed for this application. You need two paragraphs minimum and four sentences each paragraph. Your /me situation needs to be like everyone else's with at least ten /me's with all of them being detailed. Answer all the questions as best you can with logical answers. I'm sorry but -Support until revised properly.
Renzo
Renzo
| Community Owner | App Manager | Donator | Ventrilo Admin | Minecraft Admin |
| Community Owner | App Manager | Donator | Ventrilo Admin | Minecraft Admin |

https://www.facebook.com/renzofergod

Back to top Go down

MPF Apllication GmodGamer Empty Re: MPF Apllication GmodGamer

Post  Burningfox6 Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:47 pm

DENIED. No ID. And your Paragraph...
Burningfox6
Burningfox6
Owner