Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lein'Caja's Vorg app.

3 posters

Go down

Lein'Caja's Vorg app. Empty Lein'Caja's Vorg app.

Post  elhuracan99 Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:53 pm

Steam Name And ID: elhuracan99 STEAM_0:1:36215177

In-Game Main Character Name: Lein'Caja

How long have you played on the server?:4 days.

Character Backstory: (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph): Lein'Caja was a vort slave then Gordon Freeman saved him and the other vorts. Then Combine took Lein'Caja and kicked them like a dog and was their plush toy to push and command. The Combine told him he could be free soon, Lein'Caja got excited and hugged one but the combine that said he could be free said: "When your dead" then they all laughed exept Lein'Caja but it was time to go sweep in the street and be useless. He was angry about his life then a recruit was sent to watch him but the recruit got overwhelmed by citizens and payed no attention to Lein'Caja. Lein'Caja took a nap and rested peacefully.

Lein'Caja looked around he was wondering where he was then he saw 3 cp's walking toward him. The cp's tortured him until he begged to keep working then they stuned him and threw him in the street with a broom. He woke up and worked until a voice said: "All Vortigaunts prepare for switch of cities". Lein'Caja got frustrated and closed his eye calmly. He came to the transit and went to city 18, The story begins now...

Examples of actions you would do In-Game: (minimum):
I will treat the Combine nicely.
I will join the Resistance if they free me.
I will talk in a vort accent.

Example of speech you would use in-game: (minimum 6):
I would say vorty things like:
"Calm yourself."
"Our purpose is mutual."
"We are you, and you are us."
"We lost all dear to us."
"Our finest poet describes it thus: Gallum galla gilla ma."
"We are mindful of the words of our greatest philosopher: companum gannennen vorgenot!"
"We must be earn freedom or die trying."

Why do you want to be a Vortigaunt?: I would like to be a vort because it is so inspiring to me that in half life one they attack us then in half two they are teaming up with us against the combine and vorts are very interesting, well they sound like pirates.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: Yes i do and you have the right to ban me.

Last edited by elhuracan99 on Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:31 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : i wrote wrong)
elhuracan99
elhuracan99
V.I.P Donator
V.I.P Donator

Back to top Go down

Lein'Caja's Vorg app. Empty Re: Lein'Caja's Vorg app.

Post  Renzo Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:01 pm

Neutral. Need to revise your background story. Most of it does not make a bit of sense but your story itself isn't that bad. All you need to do is edit it.
Renzo
Renzo
| Community Owner | App Manager | Donator | Ventrilo Admin | Minecraft Admin |
| Community Owner | App Manager | Donator | Ventrilo Admin | Minecraft Admin |

https://www.facebook.com/renzofergod

Back to top Go down

Post  Burningfox6 Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:37 pm

ACCEPTED.
Burningfox6
Burningfox6
Owner
Owner

https://surge-gaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum