Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ethan's App (Dalton 'Balto' Cole's app)

3 posters

Go down

Ethan's App (Dalton 'Balto' Cole's app) Empty Ethan's App (Dalton 'Balto' Cole's app)

Post  Ethan Mars Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:36 am

Steam Name And ID: Ethan Mars STEAM_0:1:19527819

In-Game Main Character Name: Hojo Ryuunosuke (Main), Dalton 'Balto' Cole (Applying)

How long have you played on the server?: Few days?

Character Backstory (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph):

Dalton Cole grew up in a rather interesting familial situation. If there's a poster child for heart ache and family unacceptance due to natural feelings, he'd be it. When he was a kid he always liked girly colors, pink, purple, light, 'happy' colors. He liked Disney Characters, princesses OR heroes, more than superheroes like Spiderman and Batman. His father's attempts to get him in to manly stuff failed. His ignorant, Arch-Conservative ways made him view his son as unimportant, defective, compared to his siblings.

So he became a paragon of abused children. His father would smack him around every day after he came home from school. He'd send Dalton to bed with only a little food in his stomach right after dinner, while his older siblings could watch TV and have fun until nine PM. Dalton's mother hardly had a say, and if she tried to speak up, she'd get smacked, too.In their own house, they were second class citizens. Against his father's abrasive pipe-dream methods, this made Dalton embrace his feminine side even more.

When his mother committed suicide, heartache and contempt for men bred within him, surging, wanting a way out. Foster Homes didn't work for him, his social worker was a bitch who would place him wherever was convenient for his schedule. This lead him to be raised around a bunch of boys for three solid years. During those years he learned to take a hit, as they would bully him endlessly. This was by the time middle school rolled around for them.

Dalton found a network of friends, the 'popular' girls. Who wanted to be sooo cool by having a gay friend, just like the fashion icons on TV! He felt accepted, but at the same time, picked up the more catty, annoying traits from them instantaneously. That included the shit starting, shit ending, and card pulling maneuvers. When it came to those, it was how he ousted the popular girls and wound up one of those people that were considered "everyone's friend." Nobody could speak out against him because of his power over the faculty and student body alike.

It's no surprise that out of high school, Dalton picked a job that required a lot of ass-kissing. Office work. With only a few qualifying classes to his name, playing everyone against each other made him the golden boy by comparison. He managed his own section in no time.

After the invasion, he played good-boy to get where he needed to go. Officers would turn a blind eye to any minor mishap he may have committed, rebels generally thought his laissez-faire attitude made him one of them. He had it good. But being the usual bitch he was, he wanted it better, he wanted it all. MPF.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game (Minimum 10):
Breach:
/me mutters "Stack up!"
/me stacks up on the right side of the door, pistol at the ready.
"Prep."
/me hefts his pistol, ready to be aimed at a slight downward angle, as his partner gets ready to blow the lock off.
"Go sharp! Go sharp!"
/me runs in as the door swings ajar, aiming his USP-m at the man in tattered rebel clothes.
/me approaches slowly, watching him back up timidly.
"Get on the ground, now!"
Man attempts to knock the unit's gun away
He succeeds
/me feels the gun get slapped out of his grasp, attempting to grapple with the citizen.
I succeed
/me places a knee on his chest, as his partner moves in to hold the man at gunpoint.
/me stands up, flips the man over, and forcefully zip ties him, hardly giving him any circulation.
/me pats him down, finding various contraband.
"Let's bring him in."
/radio Suspect tied, detaining.
/me hauls the man off by his ties.

Why do you want to be MPF?: To have a more prominent, protecting role in society.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your

whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: Yes

Do you understand that if you show traitorous actions and traits you will be amputated and PKed?: Yes
Ethan Mars
Ethan Mars

Back to top Go down

Ethan's App (Dalton 'Balto' Cole's app) Empty Very good.

Post  RustyRazor Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:14 am

Accepted. Keep a link of this and post it in-game as soon as a superadmin is on, asking to get whitelisted.

RustyRazor
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Ethan's App (Dalton 'Balto' Cole's app) Empty Re: Ethan's App (Dalton 'Balto' Cole's app)

Post  Burningfox6 Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:49 pm

Stop accepting apps! It's Accepted.
Burningfox6
Burningfox6
Owner
Owner

https://surge-gaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ethan's App (Dalton 'Balto' Cole's app) Empty Re: Ethan's App (Dalton 'Balto' Cole's app)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum