Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guide On How To Be a Rebel

Go down

Guide On How To Be a Rebel Empty Guide On How To Be a Rebel

Post  Burningfox6 Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:21 am

Oh, so after you come into my turf' (Kato) and join, or I found you, you're still unclear on how to
survive!? Well, then, here's the guide/rules to survive as a Rebel, even though, Katana guides you
through, every day. Well, depending on your rank, you are given a weapon to survive or 'fend off foes.
But, if you're still unclear, or in another unorganized Resistance, here is what you need to do.

Hiding The Supplies: Now, it's obvious to see a shotgun in your back, or hanging out of your backpack,
so you need to hide you supplies in somewhere you trust, I.E: The headquarters, or a trusted secret
place. You should carry a defense, but try to subtle about it.

Hiding From The CPs: Ah, so they found you? Or, you're not caught yet? Well, it's all the same,
because being discreet is all that matters, to survive. Now, most people say you need weapons, it is
good to have a small weapon on you, but not completely useful. You can live in a good headquarters,
hide your things, and go into plaza and pretend to be a citizen.

How To Be A Resistance: Now, in our group, that is led by Kato 'Katana' Chang, he teaches you how to
be a Resistance, Where to live, What to do and how to do it. But, if you're not, and don't live in his
Giant HQ, here is how to be a Resistance. It may seem hard at the start, but you get used to it.
You're not a killer, so why kill everyone you see? So don't kill everyone you see, because it's considered minging.
Burningfox6
Burningfox6
Owner
Owner

https://surge-gaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down