Tactical Surge Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amaria Industries

2 posters

Go down

Amaria Industries Empty Amaria Industries

Post  Dani Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:27 am

Amaria Industries AmariaWall

Amaria Industries, Making a better Future

[IC Part]
Amaria Industries was created in 2005, 11 years before the Seven Hour war, Before the Industry was made to assist the combine with medical research and weaponry creation. They were a small factory that supplied office supplies but when the Seven Hour war hit, The Industry was turned over to the control of the Combine and all that worked for Amaria industries were forced to work as loyalists for them.

[OOC Part]

Okay guys i've been thinking besides CWU being inactive and all why not have a Industry that has a purpose? Well Amaria Industries is just that Industry, I have been working on this and it has actually worked on a previous server and it worked quite well we got about 34 members of the industry. Anyway this is a IC thing and will be dealt with IC'ly but first it need's your support to be PASSED through, And of course Fox need's to agree with it firstly Razz

Anyway Leave your support in the replies below, and we'll see where it goes from here, If you have any questions be sure to leave a reply and i'll answer them when i can, Thanks.
Dani
Dani

Back to top Go down

Amaria Industries Empty Re: Amaria Industries

Post  Ethan Mars Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:44 am

Not my business to say. But I doubt the Union would use an industry for that sort of manufacturing prowess, when they already have union-established systems for pretty much everything. I've seen this on another server (Amaria Industries), and it's basically you going around recruiting people (blue civvies.)

The Union would probably disagree to this. They already have systems to make weapons by the truckload, without the feeble worries of business partnerships, etc. And by integrating general sales to a Union-Controlled group, they make it so that there is still a facade of society, while still largely being overshadowed by them.

Amaria Industries, as I have seen, acts as its own entity, and not something that the Union lords over. Since AI internally handles employment, they could easily hire an anti-citizen. If I had any say, I'd deny this.

Tl;dr Wouldn't work, completely unneeded to the Union.

Edit: Not to mention that if every employee of Amaria Industries had to "swear" loyalty, that ruins the point of forced assimilation, would leave too much IC ground for lies and deceit, and open more grounds for smuggling of dangerous armaments, medical supplies, armors and uniforms, what have you.
Ethan Mars
Ethan Mars

Back to top Go down

Post  Dani Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:04 am

Eh forget it then... i tried.
Dani
Dani

Back to top Go down

Post  Ethan Mars Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:18 am

We haven't seen what the people who actually approve/deny this stuff said... They might agree with me, or might agree with you.
Ethan Mars
Ethan Mars

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum